GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blue Cases?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 12:42
Regular
Is it just me or does all the games now have blue cases?
At first they were grey with a few exceptions (MGS2 was clear) then FFX came in blue.
I thought it quite tastefull but carried on nonetheless.
Then Timesplitters2, GTA:VC, and Ratchet & Clank all ahve blue cases.

So, has everyone else got blue cases? Or is it just the games I've got?

Do tell,
FFF
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:25
"All socks except priest's socks are actually dark blue. They may LOOK black, but they are actually very very dark blue"

"Yes, my uncle had a pair of black socks once - at least I thought they were black, but when i got closer I realised that they were actually very very very very very very VERY, very very very dark blue"

They were never black, but very dark blue.

Malcior wrote:
> on the advert, the getaway is in a blue case. But mines in a black
> case

I thought that as well. They go to the trouble of creating a new case and they don't even put it in the advert.
Tue 31/12/02 at 11:51
Regular
"  "
There wouldn't be an argument then. :D
Mon 30/12/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Rainbow cases... now that would rule.
Mon 30/12/02 at 20:07
Nothing like a bit of post Christmas boredom.
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:59
Well interesting thread...
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:52
Crazy Taxi Platinum came in a blue box for me, while Code Veronica X was in a silver one. I reckon it differs in all stores - I saw a few blank silver cases tucked away underneath the PC games stand, strangely enough.
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im sure ive seen a pink one...
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:42
Regular
"  "
Ah yes! And don't forget the silver Platinum ones!
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:03
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
My copy of GT3 is in a red case, which matches the cover nicely.
Mon 30/12/02 at 09:46
Regular
"  "
I know you have just said this but the games have always been in a blue case. Never grey. Never black (Except The Getaway). Just a very dark blue, now a bright blue. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.