GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IV - How good will it be?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Tue 25/07/06 at 23:21
Regular
"Brandy"
The Grand Theft Auto series have gotten better and better. I thought that nothing could top San Andreas. I also said this about GTA 3 and Vice City. But I mean it this time. I have heard rumours of where it will be set and the choices are London(again), Manchester, New Mexico or the whole of the U.K (wow). But don't know about weapons or vechiles in the game. Hopefully they will keep the classics like 'cheetah' and 'bobcat'. They may be a completely new vechile class like submarine or cruise ship.
Sun 09/05/10 at 17:34
Regular
how do you out mor numbers into the phone for codes
Mon 25/08/08 at 20:37
Regular
gta4 is the best game ever and i love the new liberty city look
Wed 16/07/08 at 18:36
Regular
i would say one of the best gta games
Sat 25/08/07 at 12:42
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
yes i got my pic 2 show now b4 i never uploaded da chat one
Sat 25/08/07 at 11:17
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
ok thanks peace
Thu 23/08/07 at 21:38
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You have to wait for your avatar to be approved by a moderator before it will appear on the forums.
Thu 23/08/07 at 21:29
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
choas how did u get your picture 2 show i uploaded mine but can't see it can u see mine
Thu 23/08/07 at 21:27
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
how many days does it take for your cheat 2 be added
Tue 21/08/07 at 11:39
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well apparently you might be able to vist Vice City as well as Liberty in GTAIV, which is a plus =D
Mon 20/08/07 at 20:01
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
it might be good {loooooooooks} good from trailers LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.