GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Millennium Dome is a Millennium con."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/09/00 at 19:21
Regular
The Millennium Dome should be torn down, it is a tap left on in the tax payers money. It`s not a big attraction and to expensive.
SCRAP IT NOW
Sun 17/09/00 at 19:21
The Millennium Dome should be torn down, it is a tap left on in the tax payers money. It`s not a big attraction and to expensive.
SCRAP IT NOW
Tue 19/09/00 at 13:48
Regular
"Play more sleep les"
I can't see how spending so much money on what is basically a huge tent can be justified. With no real attraction it has been built simply to celebrate the new Millennium. Shouldn't the Government be spending money on more important things? Do the public get a say in what happens to the Dome? And shouldn't the government be governing instead of wasting time on such asides?
Tue 24/10/00 at 03:15
Regular
Do you fools not see?
The millennium dome isn't the heap of clap in london, thats just to distract you.
The real millennium dome is little willy hague's head. Raise a political issue and see him jump like a giant flea from bandwagon to bandwagon, see him try to impress the kids who think he's cool for claiming to have been a child alcoholic. They can't vote you fool. Their bandwagon will only leave you waking up hung over wearing a pikachu costume and lying in a pool of your own vomit.
Wed 25/10/00 at 14:19
Regular
"not dead"
But have you actually been there?

Watch the TV ads.

Don't be a sheep.

Visit for yourself.

Spend a fortune travelling by public transport.

Be preached at in the crappy zones.

Realise that it's a big stinking t**d.

Believe the bad press. It's an expensive waste of time.
Wed 25/10/00 at 22:12
Wed 01/11/00 at 02:46
Regular
Just think about the advert for a second,
"Don't be a sheep, forget what you actaully think and go to the millenium dome because we are telling you to"
see now?

p.s. I really am sorry about the wig thing
Wed 20/12/00 at 04:40
It is a mistake to criticise the Dome in this way. It is a true reflection of the thoughts and hearts of the English nation as it entered the new millenium. A monument of pride and wonder to the people of England. How can it be a waste of money pour more in, billions more! Make our nation great once more.

(National Anthem):

God save our Gracious Queen
hmmm hmmmm hmmm hmmm hmm hhhhmmmm (don't know the rest)

Only Kidding

Scarab

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.