GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lotr two towers - urukhai boss"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers'.
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:14
Regular
Am playing as Gimli, and no matter how hard I fight, the urukhai boss at Amon Hen is not hurt at all, help someone??
Thu 02/01/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Nobody Home"
Wilksy. Its quite easy actually.

All u need to do in the first few minutes is kill anything near to the gate. then u need to run up and kill 3 uruk hai attking legolas or Aragorn. Once they are dead run back down down to the court yard (stopping before running into the fireball) and kill the uruk hai and orcs and shield goblins. Then u will need to go back up the stairs and kill archers with arrows on an inaccessable wall (so u need to kill em with arrows [or axes]). Once they are dead go back down into the court yard and defend the gate from uruk hai again. eventually 2 big monster things will come, u can kill them with ranged, or just use repeated fierce attks from behind. The second one u kill of the two (no order) seems easier to defeat. These big lummoxes also kill their own by accident. Once the second one is dead it will fall through the gate (you cant stop it). This is the end of the story and if u have got to lvl with that character you can play the secret mission.

Good luck wilksy I hope I have helped!
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Nobody Home"
Hi, this is how u do it as Gimli... or any other character for that matter.

Use ur ranged attk on him until he throws down his bow.

He will chase u. Run around the stone pillars at the sides of the game area. He will try to hit u and will usually get his sword stuck (moron).
Go in with sword swinging (I recommend pressing and holding triangle for ur special attk.

Repeat this until it dies (not hard really).
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:34
"griever"
try setting it on easy and dont use anyone but aragorn he is easy get all his moves then if you want repeat at as another character
Wed 01/01/03 at 20:45
has any one got any tips on the last level i battle my hardest thinking im going to win but the gate breaks down and i lose. any tips?
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:38
"griever"
right first of all use the mini axes and throw them at him eventually therer will be a scene where he picks up a sword make sure he gets it stuck one of the statues then hack away
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:14
Am playing as Gimli, and no matter how hard I fight, the urukhai boss at Amon Hen is not hurt at all, help someone??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.