GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it just me?...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 18:24
Regular
I got a GC for xmas ,and one of the games i got is Scooby Doo and the night of 100 frights.

Am i the only one who is finding this game ,thoroughly enjoyable and a lot of fun to play?

Don't be embarrased.
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
Damn my bad spelling of Caps Lock.
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
Damn Caps ck.
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
No, I quite enjoy a simple ame once in a while. It's nice not to have to struggle and to be able to slip through things easily. My quibble is thaT MOST OF THEM ARE TOO SHORT
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Please don't patronise me , i have an x-box and a PS2 , i've played Resi-Evil on GC as my bro has one , i've played ( and own ) Halo , Vice City and all the 'Big uns',but can't i just enjoy the simple games too?

Once again , please don't patronise......
Sat 28/12/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Festivus!"
He might just gunienly enoy games like that, which is no bad thing.

'Crap' games like that fill the market, and if he likes them, then every rushed movie released will be a joy to him. It'd be like having 1000's of little Mario Sunshines at your finger tips. Or Not.
Sat 28/12/02 at 19:48
Regular
Lol wait till u play stuff like Eternal Darkness, timesplitters and ull see how crap it is.
Sat 28/12/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Festivus!"
But Mario Sunshine is EVERYMANS meat, and gravy too.

'MMM Gravy. Northern Lads love Gravy'
Sat 28/12/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Woah dude!"
One man's meat is another man's poison....or so they say.

Honestly ,it's a good game.
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I've never played on it as it has such poor reviews.
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Woah dude!"
There are some extremely funny bits in it , like when you have to put a lampshade on your head to hide from the ghosties.

Stoopid ....so stoopid.....soo funny!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.