GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I right?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 18:34
Regular
That on The Getaway there are 12 missions for Mark, and 12 for the Copper?

If so that sucks.
Mon 30/12/02 at 09:57
Regular
"  "
I can't do mission 3. I get to the basement and then about 10 gits come out with AK's. There's me with my Pistol hammering them one at a time while getting filled by cockney slugs or something. Easy? Help! :D
Mon 30/12/02 at 01:29
Regular
im on mission 3 so only 9 more till the cop missions
Sun 29/12/02 at 23:56
Regular
"Bobba you"
Finished Marks missions now. On to DC Carter.
Sun 29/12/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Nice.

I'm stuck on mission 12. need help badly!
Sun 29/12/02 at 22:01
Regular
The game is very short. I bought it on a Friday and had it completed by the monday.

Carters's missions are better than Hammond's in my opinion. You get other cops helping you out and its perfetley okay to steal any car in the game without worrying about the police being on your back!
Sun 29/12/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Black pepper?"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Yes you are right my little friend, but why does that suck? That's 24
> missions, each one's different and really hard. I'm only on mission 7
> of Hammonds' missions.

1) I'm not little I'm 17
2) I think it sucks becuase I wanted to carry on as Hammond becuase he rules.
3) Thanks.
Sun 29/12/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Yes you are right my little friend, but why does that suck? That's 24
> missions, each one's different and really hard. I'm only on mission 7
> of Hammonds' missions.

Hard????? It took me two weeks. Im crap at games most of the time and have been working 6 days a week lately so not much playing time at all really. I do love this game though and would like to have seen more missions I geuss, gonna play through it again, i think, or maybe i will finally but vc back in.

Have u found the lotus yet? I found this big house near hyde park with a Lexus saloon, TVR and a Lotus parked, tasty.

:op
Sun 29/12/02 at 13:56
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Yes you are right my little friend, but why does that suck? That's 24 missions, each one's different and really hard. I'm only on mission 7 of Hammonds' missions.
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Well I want to know. Not I 'dunno'

Go away please.
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Dunno.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.