GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX Tricky Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/02/02 at 17:46
Regular
Ive found a game finally worth playing!!! SSX Tricky!!!

I just want to know what the best part of the game is??

And what is your highest score???

Chat about your favourite character, why you like them & what is your favourite move???

!!!TURN IT UP!!!
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:15
Regular
www.g1nger.net wrote:
> A guy emailed me over the weekend witha score of 8 MILLION on Garibaldi,

There are 3 possibilities that I can see:

1) He is a complete liar.

2) He meant 800,000 not 8,000,000.

3) He means free run mode, and he spent the last few months jumping in a half pipe style section half way down the garibaldi mountain until he got bored at 8 million.

I think the masters of the game will reach 2 million on Garibaldi, as several of us amateurs aren`t far off. Scores could even reach 3-4 million on pipedream 2 when the real players start submitting the scores.

As for PSM2`s scores. Don`t be fooled by it. They keep the old low scores for as long as possible to encourage more people to send their own in, and then suddenly a month later things look completely different with insane scores all over the board. Notice the same has happened for GT3 and THPS3 which currently have appalling scores for everything.
Tue 12/02/02 at 14:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's pulling your p****r, whatever that might be. I unlocked Aloha Ice Jam a few days ago (I'm making all the characters equal, that's why it took me so long) and was deeply disappointed. It's so much worse than the original Ice Jam. There are jumps that have been taken out! I thought they were supposed to be putting more jumps in! There are hardly any chances to do uber tricks, and a gold medal on showoff is damn near impossible. Although I have done it >_<
Mon 11/02/02 at 10:58
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
A guy emailed me over the weekend witha score of 8 MILLION on Garibaldi, I'm no expert, is this possible or is he pulling my p*****r?
Sun 10/02/02 at 20:48
Regular
Run DMC song, the lyrics are
"its tricky, to rock a rhyme , to rock a rhyme thats right on time ITS TRICKY!!!!"
Sun 10/02/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Tricky to rock what? Are you on drugs!
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
simon45 wrote:
> I LOVE SSX AND SSX TRICKY!
I actually prefer the first SSX though for pure
> originality!
Super Sexy Xylophones!?!

Erm...Snowboard Supercross actually....and it's "It's tricky to rock a rhyme", not "It's tricky to rock around".
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Woah dude!"
I LOVE SSX AND SSX TRICKY!
I actually prefer the first SSX though for pure originality!
Super Sexy Xylophones!?!
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:29
Regular
yeh and tokyo megaplex is 400,000 mine is 1,106,845
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:49
Regular
"None Stored"
Has anyone seen the new psm2 mag(unofficial)? It has ssx tricky "high scores", which includes 400,000 on alaska! I can get more than that with my eyes closed! It's not even gold medal standard! I love this game, i got it and devil may cry at the same time and didnt play devil may cry for 2 weeks because of it. Its good for when your bored and have nothing else to do, because its a great pick-up-and-play game, as well as a great play-for-ages-at-a-time game, im still playing on it regularly after 3 months, when most games dry up and die, it's still goig strong in my collection. Its tricky to rock around....sorry got a bit carried away.

Laterz.
Fri 08/02/02 at 10:41
Regular
I have completed the Tricks thing with all golds now the worst for me - racing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.