GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Just Got TO - Opinion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/02/02 at 16:40
Regular
I finally decided to leave TO downloading whilst I was at school, and as luck would have it, it's finished downloading. So, I quickly installed it and loaded it up. Excitedly I loaded up the desert level and stared. I thought that the graphics were terrible, but then I loaded up another level, and it was fine. I've only played TO for about 10 minutes, but all I can say is WOW. I can't wait to play it in-depth later.
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:57
Regular
oh, by the way. UKČ s irc is on quakenet like *[SR]*s one. Its #uk.2 Not sure if you understand mIRC yet though :P
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:55
Regular
[email protected] is my MSN, I have ICQ, but I rarely use it. When you join TO you can always join UKČ s IRC. Private message me to see if I am playing or not. Hopefully I can speak to the squad leader tonight to find out if I have a trial tomorrow. Probably quite busy.
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:53
Regular
Sniper[UKČ] wrote:
> NAh it's fine for me get 150+ pings very good.. and i'm one of the best if not
> THE BEST 56ker on TO.

Thats a big claim... although I think you can claim it with quite a bit of ease. Not seen many people getting some severe ownage on 56k other than you matey :D
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:53
Regular
MJ, stick your MSN or ICQ or something down, I'll give you a shout tomorrow evening when I'm ready for a game.

Although I've just realised, I won't be able to play until about 8, so I guess I amy miss you.

Also, I'm going to be using a 56k dial-up, but hopefully my ping won't be that bad...
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:49
Regular
NAh it's fine for me get 150+ pings very good.. and i'm one of the best if not THE BEST 56ker on TO.
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Do any of you guys play UT on 56K? Do you find it really sllloooowwww, i can't play it at all, too much lag.
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:45
Regular
NIce YH, your best chance to find us... well me and SNiper anyway is to come to the Jolt-UKČ server. Its european, based in London and it is a 16 player server. Bound to be a laugh :D Although if I am around will depend as I have a trial for the UK squad tomorrow night at 8 :)
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:38
Regular
TO = Tactical Operations.

A MOD for Unreal Tournament, I'm downloading it myself, left it going all day today.

Can't play tonight as the missus is round, but I'll give you lot a game tomorrow evening if you want?

I haven't played UT for about 6 months so it'll be funny.... for you lot anyway :-p
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:43
Regular
Whats TO?
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:42
Regular
Turn the resolution up, the graphics shouldn't be spectacular, but they should be okay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.