GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Non-Gamer's Opinion: REZ RULES!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/02/02 at 16:34
Regular
Well, it does. Just played the demo.No pansying about with fancy graphics, just an innotive design combined brilliantly with music. And so fun and easy to play. It rules, glad I have a GAD to claim it with. Get it now.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:34
Regular
Well, it does. Just played the demo.No pansying about with fancy graphics, just an innotive design combined brilliantly with music. And so fun and easy to play. It rules, glad I have a GAD to claim it with. Get it now.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:43
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Stryke wrote:
> Well, it does. Just played the demo.No pansying about with fancy graphics, just
> an innotive design combined brilliantly with music. And so fun and easy to play.
> It rules, glad I have a GAD to claim it with. Get it now.

Every single shot I've seen of REZ looks like a cover of Creative Review.....it looks stunning but what about the gameplay?? Is it worth a purchase??
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:49
No its not. REz is rubbish and you will get bored of it within 30 mins. Rez is one of the wordt games on ps2 and should be and could be made on gameboy. There is nothing deep about the game and its not an experience. I reckon all you have bin brainwashed to think that this game is good, there is no other explination.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:57
Regular
Yes, the gameplay is stunning. And it's you who's been brainwashed. It would explain two things:

1 - Everyone else hates it, so you want to fit in.

2 - Why you can't spell.
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
SSSsshhhhhh Stryke you know nothing bout games! : )

I personally don't like the look of the game but I know Gaz and Turbonutter love it. I think it is one of those games that some will like and others will hate.
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:24
Stryke wrote:
Yes, the gameplay is stunning. And it's you who's been brainwashed. It would explain two things:

1 - Everyone else hates it, so you want to fit in.

2 -Why you can't spell.

What are you talking about?Everyone who is on the internet says that Rez is Wonderful and i feel like i'm the only one who sees how bad it really is.
P.S. I can spell.
Wed 06/02/02 at 18:10
Regular
So you took my advice and bought OPS2 then :-)
Wed 06/02/02 at 18:34
Regular
I always take your advice, guru-san.
Wed 06/02/02 at 18:36
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I think Rez is quite good. Ok, I wouldn't buy it, but I would certainly lend it from someone if they offered. It deserves a chance because of a fresh look of innovation about it.
Wed 06/02/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like the PS2 demo!! Thought it was pretty good - Might get it for DC though as its a lot cheaper!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.