GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where do flies go at night?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 21:46
Regular
It's a question that has baffled even the most superior scientists of our generation, the question being "Where do flies go at night?" So come on lets get together and come up with a solution to this age old problem that has quite frankly got out of hand.

Thankyou
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Flux wrote:
> Question: where do flies go at night?
> Answer: inside your mouth
>
> Simple.

That's spiders. I once had a wasp in my mouth. I was walking along, talking then suddenly there's something in my mouth. I spit it into my hand only to see a mangled wasp lying dead is a puddle of saliva. Good thing it died on entrance before in had a chance to sting me, isn't it?
Mon 30/12/02 at 13:14
"Darth Vader 3442321"
A Fly metamorphoses into a Cockroach at night, thus ensuring it's total loathing of humanity for a 24 hour period. When Flies die they come back as Wasps or members of boy bands.

True.
Mon 30/12/02 at 10:58
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Question: where do flies go at night?
Answer: inside your mouth

Simple.
Mon 30/12/02 at 00:43
Regular
They just morph into moths and all the other crap that flies into your house at night.

ye
Sun 29/12/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Well you see, they're like Santa. No, they don't have reindeer, but they are magic.... I think. They fly at supersonic speeds to avoid time differences etc., but it can be dangerous, oh yes. Avoiding other aircraft over the Caribean Ocean isn't easy. Many lives are lost, but is a risk that must be taken.
Sun 29/12/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
They die and their babies are born in spring.

Or something.
Sun 29/12/02 at 21:55
What about the time difference and jet lag problems? How do they cope under all the pressure?
Sun 29/12/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
They go to Jamaica. They do, honest. It's supposed to be quite warm there.
Sun 29/12/02 at 21:52
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I would say they fly south for the winter but by the time they get its summer back here
Sun 29/12/02 at 21:51
That is a beautiful point there. So where do they go in these periods of darkness and bitterness?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.