GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game related program on BBC2 at 11:40am"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/12/02 at 11:25
Regular
It's called Can't get enough... video games, and the description reads...

The computer games industry is now bigger than Hollywood and Christmas is it's busiest time. In the last of the science at christmas programmes, Steve McKenna has his brain scanned while playing a game and Katy Hill shows how a game can be programmed to manipulate people's emotions.

could be interesting, could be a steaming pile of toss i'm going to watch it, i just thought i'd give everyone else an advanced warning in case it's of any interest whatsoever, anyways tis on 15 mins from now...

slik ~_~
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:24
"The Will of D."
WS wrote:
> Apart from the absolutely enourmous bias towards the Playstation, it
> was really quite ridiculous.

I can't remember that part. But it didn't mater to me since I didn't have a console. Though it has been 7 years since I last saw an episode of it.

> It was better in that big warehouse place before gaming had become
> massively popular.

I found it was more enjoyable in that dungeon place 7 years ago...
Sun 29/12/02 at 15:50
Regular
Apart from the absolutely enourmous bias towards the Playstation, it was really quite ridiculous.

It was better in that big warehouse place before gaming had become massively popular.
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Gamesmaster was legendary, I didnt quite get the head of the bald fat astronomer guy though.
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
RM19 wrote:
> Come back Gamesmaster, all is forgiven...

Except for celeb challenges. Those can never be forgiven.
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:41
Regular
It was booooring. When are we going to have a decent games program on TV, as like the statistics said, the industry is bigger than most now.

Come back Gamesmaster, all is forgiven...
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:20
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
That end game looked quite good.

Still, basically the kids found out that they weren't anything special...I mean they thought they had 4 great ideas whereas they'd probably already made at least 3 of them.
Sun 29/12/02 at 11:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They've got these 3 people and asked them to design what would be their ideal game.

So far.
Sun 29/12/02 at 11:40
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Oi. Its started and I'm in work. I need a running commentary.

Unless it's crap, which it sounds like it might be.
Sun 29/12/02 at 11:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Katy Hill.

Not seen her on the TV in yonks.

:-D
Sun 29/12/02 at 11:25
Regular
"DS..."
It's called Can't get enough... video games, and the description reads...

The computer games industry is now bigger than Hollywood and Christmas is it's busiest time. In the last of the science at christmas programmes, Steve McKenna has his brain scanned while playing a game and Katy Hill shows how a game can be programmed to manipulate people's emotions.

could be interesting, could be a steaming pile of toss i'm going to watch it, i just thought i'd give everyone else an advanced warning in case it's of any interest whatsoever, anyways tis on 15 mins from now...

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.