GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand theft auto"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Sun 29/12/02 at 17:41
Regular
Hi do u think a gta game will ever come out on a nintendo console?????
Mon 30/12/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I just found out today that GTA3 for the GBA is coming out in Febuary. surely thats something to rejoice about. whether or not it will be any good! I wonder if it will be a third person game like the latest game for ps2 and pc or like the old ones with that birds eye view look? Im not sure the GBA has the power to do third person games.
Sun 29/12/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Devro wrote:
> Fishtobeking wrote:
> I only said this as I have a PS2, GC and a GBA and before you say
> anything i'm not rich, i just had to work hard to earn the money.
> As
> I have a good range of consoles I don't mind if it's on the PS2 or
> the
> GBA. I would like to see it on the Gamecube as I think it has
> slightly better graphics.
>
> I wouldn't say you're rich at all, I have the same consoles and an
> N64, and I wouldn't say I'm rich. My friend on the other hand, has
> pretty much every console ever made from the last 10 years or so. I'd
> call that rich.
Well I didn't bother to mention my N64,Sega mega drive as they were not the consoles in question. I've also had a playstation but i sold that for my ps2.
Sun 29/12/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
that is a very good point as I bought my bro the game for christmass and our computer didnt have a faster enought cd player. In the new year were taking it in to special reserve for an upgrade. It will cost about £75 but we will then be able to do so much more with our computer. not only play much faster and better games but put on much better software, improve our Mhz, able to run a better graphics card etc etc. Its worth the £75. If you cant personally afford it ask other members of the family to chip in as im sure it would come in handy for everyone. Once its done i will also be able to play morrowind.
If you cant afford an upgrade then there are plenty of other great games available to all GC owners. Just wait for Driver 3...
Sun 29/12/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Pringle28 wrote:
> I would very much like to see GTA out on the GC but i know it wont as
> sony has bought all rights for it. however we all have pcs

Yes. But do we all have pc's capable of playing GTA3 smoothly? No. Argument flawed.
Sun 29/12/02 at 21:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
GTA has been on a Nintendo console.

I had GTA on the Game Boy Color.

It's crap now, though, and Vice City got boring in days.
Sun 29/12/02 at 21:33
"Wa-wa-west"
Fishtobeking wrote:
> I only said this as I have a PS2, GC and a GBA and before you say
> anything i'm not rich, i just had to work hard to earn the money. As
> I have a good range of consoles I don't mind if it's on the PS2 or the
> GBA. I would like to see it on the Gamecube as I think it has
> slightly better graphics.

I wouldn't say you're rich at all, I have the same consoles and an N64, and I wouldn't say I'm rich. My friend on the other hand, has pretty much every console ever made from the last 10 years or so. I'd call that rich.
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:49
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
From what i can remember, i think Sony has the GTA series until 2004, then Rockstar can go where ever they wish to go. I reckon Microsoft will snap them up, ut i don't know whether the company is part of Sony or just the GTA series is.
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Idlewild wrote:
> Fishtobeking wrote:
> The GTA series is good but i don't really care if it comes to
> nintendo
> or not.
>
> I do
>
> GTA on GC = Not PS2 exclusive
> Not PS2 exclusive= Sony lose money
> Sony Lose Money = Sony make go Bankrupt
> Bankrupcy = YAY!
I only said this as I have a PS2, GC and a GBA and before you say anything i'm not rich, i just had to work hard to earn the money. As I have a good range of consoles I don't mind if it's on the PS2 or the GBA. I would like to see it on the Gamecube as I think it has slightly better graphics.
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I would very much like to see GTA out on the GC but i know it wont as sony has bought all rights for it. however we all have pcs and they are allways going to be made for pcs so nothing to get too upset over if we never see a GTA title on the cube. Oh and gta 3 will come out on the GBA but in th meantime ive got driver two and thats absolutely awesome! good graphiucs, missions and atmosheperes really bring the game to life. + we will be seeing driver 3 on gamecube and the driver series is very reliable when it comes to gameplay.
I hope thats cheered everyone up.
Sun 29/12/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Festivus!"
Fishtobeking wrote:
> The GTA series is good but i don't really care if it comes to nintendo
> or not.

I do

GTA on GC = Not PS2 exclusive
Not PS2 exclusive= Sony lose money
Sony Lose Money = Sony make go Bankrupt
Bankrupcy = YAY!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.