GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skin Test Today - Wish Me Luck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/02/02 at 07:55
Regular
We were informed yesterday that today at 10am we will be having a skin test to see if we need to be immunisised with a BCG injection. I miss part of period 2 (PE). Wish me luck guys - I'm going in...
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I never needed mine...

Every moron in my year then heard this

So because nobody was allowed to hit anyone becuase of injection they beat me to a bloody pulp in P.E...

I hope you get it and it hurts a lot :)
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:56
*[SR]* Shaneo wrote:

Meh. We were
> told yesterday!

It's our darn tutor ...she never tells us anything.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:54
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Weird Kid wrote:
Few people in
> our class didn't want to have it done neither, and one girl cryed.

Who didn't want it? And who cried Dave?

When to we have the Bcg injection ?

Next week, I think.

We were only told we were having
> the skin test a few muinutes before we had it.

Meh. We were told yesterday!
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:54
~Resurection~ wrote:

maybe i really
> am an idiot?

You sure are.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
well they had it at my school, they have loads needles on a little stamp to see if you react to it or not, if you clear you get one in your arm which kinda hurts and leaves a small circle scare.

sadly i missed my main injection so i could still get TB :(

ah well i die i die i suppose :)

TB is treatable anyway and it'll give me a few days off if i get a job LOL

maybe i really am an idiot?
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:44
Yeh ..i had mine today 2. During break, but that was only because it was in our classroom. I thought they rubbed that stamp thing on , then did injection after, but they pressed the button thing ..but you couldnt feel it much. Few people in our class didn't want to have it done neither, and one girl cryed.
And few people said they didn't want to have it in front of there freinds ..so they didn't. When to we have the Bcg injection ?
We were only told we were having the skin test a few muinutes before we had it.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:36
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Ok, I had the test, and I must say that a lot of people are damn p*****s! People were actually scared about a little roller that makes a little press down on your skin! All that they do is drop a solution on with a pippette and roll it into the pores with the aforementioned roller. 4 or 5 people were ill today to get off having the test (so they can have it done at a clinic, where none of their school friends watch) - pathetic.

[Message from Ali - I would have thought swearing is the last thing you'd want to do young lad, in your situation]
Wed 06/02/02 at 13:24
Regular
"I confused?"
Craw wrote:
> They haven't worked...

Watch it, three eyes. They were for removing moles that could given me cancer. When they burnt them of it smelt like popcorn perphaps this is a step further to find out how they make popcorn.
Wed 06/02/02 at 13:17
"slightlyshortertagl"
I had my BCG when i was 1/2 a year old :)
Wed 06/02/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Acid Casual"
They haven't worked...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.