GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What other things can you do in....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:06
Regular
the getaway in free roam mode.

whats the point if theres nothin to do
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Free Roaming mode is good, sure it does suffer from a lack of tasks to keep you occupied, but the free roaming mode is all about exploring the city.

By the way, so far I've found the Tank, TVR, Go Cart, Elise, Golf Buggy and I think the GTO as well. And Juicy Melons, the tank does shoot, you just press the button for the horn though you have to watch out, if you fire it too close you'll destroy yourself.
Mon 30/12/02 at 22:22
Regular
cool i will have a look
Mon 30/12/02 at 22:11
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Yeah, i got the tank on my first day. It's kind of "in" Buckingham Palace, it's behing the fence, so just keep riding around the palace. But, i've tried to get it since and failed. There's nothing special about it, it doesn't shoot or run over cars, it's just undistructable.
Mon 30/12/02 at 22:09
Regular
wheres the tank?
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:29
J-42 wrote:
> You can get a tank.

You dont have to unlock this though do you? Somebody said they have had a ride in a tank earlier before they had unlocked free roaming
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
The fact that it is slightly different from a car, that's about it.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
demonhead wrote:
> Hammond wrote:
> There is also a Golf Buggy you have to unlock.
>
> wats so fun about riding a golf buggy

I didn't say it was fun, i just said you can unlock it.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:24
Regular
Hammond wrote:
> There is also a Golf Buggy you have to unlock.

wats so fun about riding a golf buggy
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
You can get a tank.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
There is also a Golf Buggy you have to unlock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.