GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the funniest thing you`ve done in GTA3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 22:05
Regular
Earlyer today i was next to a car and i was putting in the cheat to get the tank.While i was entering it i got back in the car and the tank landed on my car when i put it in with me in it!lol i was totally falttend.

So like i said whats the funniest thing you`ve done in GTA3?
Wed 06/02/02 at 21:13
yea there real funny
Wed 06/02/02 at 21:06
The FBI are so dumb. Two were chasing me, i just braked suddenly and they went into each other and tipped over and blew up. hehe
Wed 06/02/02 at 21:01
killed a priest!!
Wed 06/02/02 at 20:39
Regular
no one is safe now...
Wed 06/02/02 at 20:36
Regular
I smashed up a ho, cos she looked at me funny. Then the ambulance came. So I battered one poor lad, and his mate fixed him. So I battered them both. And then battered the fixed ho instead. Then I got bored and went inside and played GTA3.
Wed 06/02/02 at 20:31
Regular
my favourite is when i set a road block up and then blew up all the cars behind it, it was all perfectly planned and i hope that is the kind of future GTA 4 will have .
Wed 06/02/02 at 20:06
i did the riot cheat once its was total mahem all over the city,i think if you save it it stays on im not sure
Wed 06/02/02 at 15:59
lol.
Wed 06/02/02 at 15:06
wrote:
> Steal a taxi, pick up a customer.

Then head to Chinatown and jump onto the monorail tracks.
Get out of taxi and watch passenger get hit by train...

eeeexcelllleeent !!!
Wed 06/02/02 at 14:58
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
one of the funniest things is if u get a pil near the police station int he first city and then turn the ultra violence mode on and all weapons, then watch in slow motion as you cna punch people into the distance, or simply watch in slow motion matrix style as you shoot the hell outta things.

Another one is beating old people with the baseball bat then doing a bit of drive by...... although that's more fun than funny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.