GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD Recommendations?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/12/02 at 11:43
Regular
I just won GAD for the 1st time! W00TNESS! And I need some PS2 recommendations. What should I get? I'm already considering the following:

TimeSplitters 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

So, please just add games that your recommend for me to get with the GAD. Thanks.

W00T!
Mon 30/12/02 at 11:43
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I just won GAD for the 1st time! W00TNESS! And I need some PS2 recommendations. What should I get? I'm already considering the following:

TimeSplitters 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

So, please just add games that your recommend for me to get with the GAD. Thanks.

W00T!
Mon 30/12/02 at 16:17
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I would say get Timesplitters 2 because it is amazing and dont listen to people who say the single player mode is too short, in my opinion it is adequate. There are only 10 missions but they each have three difficulties which come with different objectives so it is like have 30 missions.

I have not played THPS4 and i dont intend to get it as i am begginning to find the series boring and have decided to buy one game every two or three that are released.
Mon 30/12/02 at 16:20
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Other than the two you have said you are looking at i reccomend these games:
-GTA Vice City
-The Getaway
-Final Fantasy X
-MGS2:Substance (preorder)
-Mortal Kombat:DA
Mon 30/12/02 at 17:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Smackdown 4.
Mon 30/12/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I think you should get Grand Theft Auto Vice City as there is a lot to do on it and the world is bigger than before (just about). It is quite hard to get a full 100% and it's a game that you hardly ever get bored of. So my game for recamendation is Grand Theft Auto Vice City.
Mon 30/12/02 at 18:54
The getaway, great game
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:03
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Timesplitters 2 is far and away the best FPS on the PS2. You'll love it!
The controls are fantastic, graphics are sublime and it's another nail in the coffin of -yawn- Goldeneye.
Mon 30/12/02 at 20:27
WRC II : Extreme. Just got it and so far liking it a lot. I love that Italy course, Mollini or something. Not the reversed one, the normal one.

Actually don't bother getting it get Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4. It's FAR better than the third one with absolutely massive levels.
Mon 30/12/02 at 20:30
WRC II : Extreme. Just got it and so far liking it a lot. I love that Italy course, Mollini or something. Not the reversed one, the normal one.

Actually don't bother getting it get Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4. It's FAR better than the third one with absolutely massive levels.
Mon 30/12/02 at 20:30

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.