GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Retro On Wii"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 02:08
Regular
May see like a stupid question but where do i download games like Donkey Kong and Mario for the Wii? Not really sure how to do it.

Another thing, im quite dissapointed in the choice of Wii games available just now to be honest. Not really much choice available.
Thu 23/08/07 at 20:41
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Everlong wrote:
> Another thing, im quite dissapointed in the choice of Wii games
> available just now to be honest. Not really much choice
> available.

I concur, but the console is yet young.
Wed 22/08/07 at 08:52
"possibly impossible"
You go to the main Wii menu, go to the shop channel (in the top right corner) and the games will all be in the shop.

You'll either need to pay by card (debit or credit I think) for some Wii Points or pop into GAME etc to get a pre-paid card and then type in the code to access the Wii points.

But pretty much everything (including the Web browser) is in that shop channel.
Wed 22/08/07 at 02:08
Regular
May see like a stupid question but where do i download games like Donkey Kong and Mario for the Wii? Not really sure how to do it.

Another thing, im quite dissapointed in the choice of Wii games available just now to be honest. Not really much choice available.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.