GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rallisport Challenge"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rallisport Challenge'.
Mon 30/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
Does anyone here have this game?? If so what is it like?

Ive seen it somewhere for £12.99 and was just wondering whether its worth picking up or not
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:22
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Good news, soon me and my mate will be setting up a website selling xbox games and we are one of amazon associates so we get lots of money. ANyways more importantlyfuzion frenzy £8.49!!
Wed 01/01/03 at 02:43
Regular
Whooo! wrote:
> Where is it £12.99?

amazon.co.uk
Tue 31/12/02 at 23:41
Regular
"How Handy."
It was £25 in HMV before christmas, and I have a £15 voucher, hopefully it'll have gone down, deffo the next game I buy.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thanks for all the feedback - I have decided to go for it! What else can you get for £13 these days?
Tue 31/12/02 at 09:18
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
gamezfreak wrote:
> I've played a little bit of it, Its great in my opinion, But Rally
> games take alot to captivate me. I saw it at *cough* Virgin Megastores
> *cough* for £14.99.

You should get that cough checked out. It could be the flu.
Tue 31/12/02 at 09:13
Regular
I've played a little bit of it, Its great in my opinion, But Rally games take alot to captivate me. I saw it at *cough* Virgin Megastores *cough* for £14.99.
Mon 30/12/02 at 23:05
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I've got this game and it's one of those games which show you what Xbox is capable of. Visually, it's streets ahead of V Rally3, CMC 3 and WRC and it plays sort of arcade like- fast as hell and really exciting.

I prefear it to CMC 3 as it grabs you more. Theres a whole load of official cars and the later ones sort of resemble rocket viechles or something. Nice enough single player and crackin 4 player mode which loses NONE of the graphical detail. Its also a load of fun just trying one of the many tracks to get your fastest time. You can use your own music thankfully as the provided music is quite awful.

So a polished, technically impressive rally game which is quite a fair bit of fun. For 12 squid or whatever, its a good idea to pick it up.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:39
Regular
"How Handy."
Where is it £12.99?
Mon 30/12/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

> For £12.99 I would DEFINITLEY pick this game up

Will do...
Mon 30/12/02 at 17:57
Regular
I have it and I have completed it! Its the best rally game avaialble on any format and one of the best driving games ever. Be warned though the game is VERY VERY difficult especailly towards the end of career mode on Normal! If you are wanting to get win every single race and every single tournament then it will require a lot of your time but I thought it was worth it. You start off with a handful of cars and every time you reach a certain score or unlock another set of tournamnets you get another set of cars that are considerably better. The handling on some cars is suspect but overall the game is a blast! You can customise you own soundtracks, the graphics are superb (especailly the environments they will blow you away), the game supports full Dolby Digital 5.1 which isn't as good as PGR but still good.

For £12.99 I would DEFINITLEY pick this game up because it is a great game and a great addition yo anyones collection. If you want any more information just ask I will be here to help :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.