GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"metal gear solid 2 or state of emergancy??????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 19:05
Regular
i have got enough money to pre-order one game but witch one
metal gear 2
or
state of emergancy????
help me choose
help me choose
help me choose
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> Don't worry about it dude! I just read that Rockstar have annouced that the
> rumours of a censored version of the game even being available are, in their own
> words "completely and utterly false."

Which means that we'll be
> allowed to beat people to death with their own legs after all!

Ain't gamin'
> grand :o)

Thats a relief!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 01:00
Don't worry about it dude! I just read that Rockstar have annouced that the rumours of a censored version of the game even being available are, in their own words "completely and utterly false."

Which means that we'll be allowed to beat people to death with their own legs after all!

Ain't gamin' grand :o)
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Read somewhere earlier that they may censor State of Emergancy before its released!! I hope this is not true as the violence is the main selling point!!
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:12
Regular
"spidermonkey"
I'm getting both but the Stae of emergency will last a lot longer, anyway, once other people have completed mgs2 they will want to swap it for other games
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
It depends what sort of games you like - Personally I would go for MGS2!! Only because its going to be one of the best damn games ever!!
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:18
let me see the most anticipated game ever or state of emergancy, i think ill stick with mgs2 which will be much better but then again state of emergancy is still a dodgy title to bet your money on.
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:11
Regular
i am getting both but it depends what type of game you want if you want a realistic stealth game then get MGS2 but if you like all out violenceand wanna kill 100 people at once get state of emergency
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:05
i have got enough money to pre-order one game but witch one
metal gear 2
or
state of emergancy????
help me choose
help me choose
help me choose

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.