GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If anyone needs any help with gta3 then just ask?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 18:59
Regular
I can only help you up to grand theft areo
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:59
"©opy Right™"
I can only help you up to grand theft areo
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:03
Regular
Not another console wars topic

*stop changing the subject*

Why?

*Cuz he was the one who pointed it out*

Oh right. Sorry.
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
ssxpro wrote:
> Not another console wars topic

*stop changing the subject*

Why?

*Cuz he
> was the one who pointed it out*

Oh right. Sorry.

Hmmmmm......either you've posted that in the wrong topic or I'm missing something BIG! Which is it?
Wed 06/02/02 at 11:57
The Exterminator wrote:
> I can only help you up to grand theft areo

On the mision grand theft oreo, I can't decide what the best approach would be, should I eat it straight off of the table, or take it back to my den and enjoy it in the comfort of a garage.

And how should I eat it? Should I pull it apart and eat the creamy side on its own, or eat the whole lot down in one?

What beverae is best suited to Oreo theft? Tea, Coffee? Surely not Hot Chocolate, thats just too much......
Wed 06/02/02 at 12:06
I can't find the newsagents to steal it from in the first place.
Wed 06/02/02 at 18:06
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
ok rather than start a whole new thread, i thought i'd ask here.

i'm really getting p****d off with that yakuza (spelt wrong most likly) where you have to destroy the cartel drug stands. there are 9 in all highlighted in green but you can't see them on the map till you get close.

Can someone give me a guide to where eachj of them are as i've done it several times and can only find 7-8 Grrrr
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:38
Regular
go round all three islands without shooting any first, then pick them all up on your radar. the timer starts as soon as you hit one.
Thu 07/02/02 at 11:24
Portland:

One near Mafia building
Continue along that road (assuming you've come up from the side that leads to the tunnel), the road should take you gradually right and down hill, take the first left off that road and continue down to another stand.

Staunton:

One near multi story car park
One near(ish) Donal Love's house
One near churchy looking thing
One in Liberty City Campus
One in Park (atop a hill, shoot it from the road)

Shoreside:

One up the steps near the airport
One up the long road to your left as you come out of the airport. Might be a couple of left turns to take... its left anyway.

Bling bling FIN!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.