GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hearsay's New 'Member'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 13:05
Regular
From Sky.com... (oh dear oh dear)

Pop band Hear'Say has unveiled 23-year-old Johnny Shentall as its newest member following three days of intensive auditions with hundreds of wannabe stars.

Shentall, from Doncaster, beat 4,500 hopefuls to join the popular band as a replacement for Kym Marsh, 21, who quit the group last month.

And he is already tipped to become an award winner.

Limelight

Hear'Say have been nominated to win a Brit Award in London next month.

Shentall was revealed by his new band members at a packed press conference at a central London hotel.

He is not new to the limelight, being the boyfriend of former Steps star Lisa Scott-Lee as well as an ex-band member of Boom.

Hear'Say was 'manufactured' last year on the ITV show Popstars where thousands of people auditioned to be part of a new band.

'Rollercoaster'

Shentall said he was excited at the prospect of joining the group.

"It's been a rollercoaster few days," he said. "Everything just flashed in front of me over the past three days.

"It's a second chapter for Hear'Say and I am really excited about joining them."

Band member Suzanne Shaw added: "Johnny is an all-rounder, he has the right look, he sings well, dances well and he is perfect for the role."

Many of the people who had turned up to the auditions had their hopes of stardom dashed without singing a note because they did not have the "right look".
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Acid Casual"
From Sky.com... (oh dear oh dear)

Pop band Hear'Say has unveiled 23-year-old Johnny Shentall as its newest member following three days of intensive auditions with hundreds of wannabe stars.

Shentall, from Doncaster, beat 4,500 hopefuls to join the popular band as a replacement for Kym Marsh, 21, who quit the group last month.

And he is already tipped to become an award winner.

Limelight

Hear'Say have been nominated to win a Brit Award in London next month.

Shentall was revealed by his new band members at a packed press conference at a central London hotel.

He is not new to the limelight, being the boyfriend of former Steps star Lisa Scott-Lee as well as an ex-band member of Boom.

Hear'Say was 'manufactured' last year on the ITV show Popstars where thousands of people auditioned to be part of a new band.

'Rollercoaster'

Shentall said he was excited at the prospect of joining the group.

"It's been a rollercoaster few days," he said. "Everything just flashed in front of me over the past three days.

"It's a second chapter for Hear'Say and I am really excited about joining them."

Band member Suzanne Shaw added: "Johnny is an all-rounder, he has the right look, he sings well, dances well and he is perfect for the role."

Many of the people who had turned up to the auditions had their hopes of stardom dashed without singing a note because they did not have the "right look".
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:09
"penguins in hawaii?"
just what exactly is the right look? anyway, ive said it before and ill say it again, hear'say are crap. Now, who wants to think of ways to kill them all? i do....mmmmmmm....uzi.....
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:11
Regular
"Acid Casual"
He looks like Brian from Big Brother!

God no.
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:11
Regular
"Acid Casual"
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1043025,00.html
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
What a lunk.
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:27
Regular
Oh God, he looks like Brian from Big Brother crossed with Andre the Giant.
Tue 05/02/02 at 15:01
Maybe they've taken manufacturing a band to it's logical conclusion, and have genetically combined the two together? Ah well, if op fails, and the creation starts bleeding onstage through all it's orifices, they've always got Dolly the Sheep as back up.
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:40
Regular
"None Stored"
Why did they choose a man? They should have chosen a nice 20 year old woman to be the other member. A pretty fit woman goes from the band, so they add some twobit man to the band. Whats going on here?

Laterz.
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:56
"penguins in hawaii?"
§pånkër wrote:
> Why did they choose a man? They should have chosen a nice 20 year old woman to
> be the other member. A pretty fit woman goes from the band, so they add some
> twobit man to the band. Whats going on here?
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:57
"penguins in hawaii?"
§pånkër wrote:
> Why did they choose a man? They should have chosen a nice 20 year old woman to
> be the other member. A pretty fit woman goes from the band, so they add some
> twobit man to the band. Whats going on here?
Maybe it is a clever scheme that will knock another person ouot of the band( ie. a bloke) and a nice fit women will come in again! Yeah, that will be the day...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.