GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa 2003 isnt...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2003'.
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:12
Regular
....all that bad.

Nope. Really. Many views on here, like me, often get that bad vibe when you here the name Fifa. But not this time, its pretty darn good!

Gone are the days of boring gaming doing the same thing over and over, all too easily. Its actually gone towards a tactical way of playing, and one at that which is rarher good. Everything in the game has been improved from what i can tell.....saying that though the last fifa game i played was 2001. But its come along way since that.

The most amazing thing about the game though is the atmosphere, its like watching The Premiership at times, and as usual the whole game looks pretty nice.

Not gona go into detail about the whole thing as...well i cant be bothered,but go read some reviews.

Its well worth a look and is doing its best to keep Pro Evo 2 out of the disc tray.

So far its working.
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:26
Regular
"es argh"
Plus when you run into a member of the opposition, they magically get the ball off you, but when they run into you, they run through you.

Rather annoying...
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:22
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
My only gripe with FIFA 2003 is that the controls are so damn unresponsive. You press X and 2 seconds later, they actually *kick* the ball...
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:11
Regular
"es argh"
For shame Pro Evo

FOR SHAME!!!!

I've got the PC version of FIFA 2003, but I'm not a traitor :) I got for free... I... *won* it.

I find the shooting pretty naff, the ball always goes in the net the same way, it never seems to cannon if the bar or post.

Whilst PES2 gives you a hell of a lot more freedom
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:36
Me too but I like beating my sister
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:34
I think I was a bit harsh with my review about FIFA 2003 but I keep my word about Pro Evolution Soccer 2 being much better.
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nothing gives me more pleasure than beating my little brother at Pro Evo 2

Ahhhhhhhh
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nah, it's not THAT bad, but Pro Evo 2 is a lot better.
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:07
"High polygon count"
I rest my case.
Tue 31/12/02 at 11:46
Regular
"  "
I got it the other day for the fun of it and it's excellent. I love the way which ever team you play as have their proper flags and banners around the stadium, and the kits are spot on. The sound is 10/10 no argument. I also like the stat screen with dots on the pitch to show were shots were taken and fouls commited. Also the keepers are better. They now actually parry the ball more, and it's so agonisingly great (If that's possible) to see an amazing shot blocked by the elbow of a flailing keeper. It's also harder aswell, and I like the way they continued the trend of being able to fall over by mis-timing a tackle from World Cup 2002. The shooting can still be a little un-responsive but you get used to it. Free Kicks are better aswell.
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sam41 wrote:
>
> Try the latest FIFA, FIFA 2003

No point, I have Pro Evo 2 and that'll do me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.