GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have PS2 PAL Rez"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 09:28
Regular
Yep, browsing through my local friendly indie store looking for Grandia 2 on the DC for a friend of mine and I spy Rez sitting on the shelf.

I quickly grab it and ask the guy working behind the counter, are you selling this? He promptly replies "Yeah, we've had it for over a week".

Get it home, stick it on, switch the TV mode to 60Hz and become strangely addicted to it for the entire evening.

Indie stores rule...
Tue 05/02/02 at 09:28
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yep, browsing through my local friendly indie store looking for Grandia 2 on the DC for a friend of mine and I spy Rez sitting on the shelf.

I quickly grab it and ask the guy working behind the counter, are you selling this? He promptly replies "Yeah, we've had it for over a week".

Get it home, stick it on, switch the TV mode to 60Hz and become strangely addicted to it for the entire evening.

Indie stores rule...
Tue 05/02/02 at 12:15
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I played the demo on OPSM2 and got really sucked in.

and then I played Parappa the rapper 2.....

:)
Tue 05/02/02 at 13:03
"penguins in hawaii?"
yep, theres nothing like a rapping dog and a talking onion head to keep you glued for the evening!
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im going to pick up a copy of Rez soon - I quite liked the demo!!
Tue 05/02/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I saw Rez, Ecco and a few other yet to be released games at my local independant store today.
I think selling early is their only way to survive this cut-throat industry.
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:25
I rented this game for my Dreamcast when it first came out (can you beleive this was the only DC game left at Blockbuster). I thought it was a great game, the sounds, the graphics and the all round greatness of the game were all great. Although it took a lot of getting used to, I got it at the end when it had to be returned LOL
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:58
Regular
I must try that rapping dog thing in a minute

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.