GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can any one help me on Mario Sunshine"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:45
Regular
I resently purchased Super mario sunshine and I alreay fed up of being chuck on 1 level which I have been on for ages. The level I am talking about is the 8th level in the port, I thinks its 'yoshys fruit adventure'.
I've got as far as getting the fruit out of the machine but after that I am stuck. Can anyone answer my plee and stop me from throwing my gamecube out the window in frustration. I know you lot are a kind lot or thats what I am told.
Thu 02/01/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Mc.Snake wrote:
> >JC941< wrote:
> After feeding Yoshi spray the moving platforms and jump across
> spraying the platforms as you go. You wwill reach a platform with
> the
> shine within reach. jc
>
> He lies get him "YYYYYAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH" *BLOOD SPLATTERS
> ALL OVER THE WALLS*. My one was the truth!

*Tells Mc.Snake to get a life*
"Get a life, Mc.Snake"
*Tells Mc.Snake he is sad*
"Mc.Snake, you're sad"
*Picks up big shotgun*
"Bang"
*Tells Mc.Snake to pick up the mess*
"Oh, you li'l brat, clear oop 'his mess"
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:06
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Tphi wrote:
> mc snake is a troublemaker.
> jc almost got it right, but you forgot somethings.
>
> 1) feed yoshi fruit
> 2) go to end of area (near fish-market) where fish jump out of the
> water.
> 3) spray fish; they turn into platforms, jump onto them
> 4) get to a point where you can jump onto a ledge in the cliffs
> 5) spray fruit off tree and eat it
> 6) get back on platforms, they will now rise instead of move
> sideways
> 7) use rising platforms to get to shine at the end of the platforms.

I cant be bothered to put much effort in
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
aren't we helpfull today?
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:04
Regular
I could help you, but to be honest I can't be bothered.
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
mc snake is a troublemaker.
jc almost got it right, but you forgot somethings.

1) feed yoshi fruit
2) go to end of area (near fish-market) where fish jump out of the water.
3) spray fish; they turn into platforms, jump onto them
4) get to a point where you can jump onto a ledge in the cliffs
5) spray fruit off tree and eat it
6) get back on platforms, they will now rise instead of move sideways
7) use rising platforms to get to shine at the end of the platforms.
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:01
Regular
"Baros!!!"
If you walk along the port you can see two brown towers labelled "Fruits". Each tower has a tube. Climb to the top of the towers and Ground Pound on the top to make the fruit fall out of the tubes.

Jump from one tower to another and jump hard until the durian falls out. You'll have to kick it towards Yoshi, because you can't pick it up.
This will make Yoshi turn purple. Go to the edge of the port, where there are some fish jumping in the water. Squirt purple juice at them and they'll turn into platforms.

Yoshi must stay purple, because the platforms will behave differently depending on the colour of the juice.
If the juice is purple, they move forward. Try to squirt at the fish low enough so you can jump on the platform. When you get to the first metal platform jump to the left, towards the edge of the mountain, where there is a tree growing a coconut. Knock it down by squirting juice at it, and give it to Yoshi.

Yoshi now turns pink. Go back to the metal platform, squirt some pink juice at the fish and the platforms will rise. When you get to the end of the course, squirt juice at the yellow enemy blocking the door, dismount from your Yoshi, and you can collect the Shine Sprite.

Hope that helps you :-D
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Well, if you find the Yoshi egg and you have the food he wants go over to the egg with the fruit. Give Yoshi his fruit and he will hatch. Then you can jump on Yoshi to ride him to the edge of the quay. You should see some red fish jumping out of the water and then back into the water again. Whatn you have to do is, when you see the red fish you spray Yoshi juice on it. It will then form into a step. Jump on the step to see another red fish ahead of you. You then spray that with Yoshi juice and repeat this method until you get to the top platform when you get there you spray the Orange blob to get a shine.
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:53
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
>JC941< wrote:
> After feeding Yoshi spray the moving platforms and jump across
> spraying the platforms as you go. You wwill reach a platform with the
> shine within reach. jc

He lies get him "YYYYYAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH" *BLOOD SPLATTERS ALL OVER THE WALLS*. My one was the truth!
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:51
Regular
"hit the road jack"
After feeding Yoshi spray the moving platforms and jump across spraying the platforms as you go. You wwill reach a platform with the shine within reach. jc
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:49
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
biscuit@salt wrote:
> I resently purchased Super mario sunshine and I alreay fed up of being
> chuck on 1 level which I have been on for ages. The level I am talking
> about is the 8th level in the port, I thinks its 'yoshys fruit
> adventure'.
> I've got as far as getting the fruit out of the machine but after that
> I am stuck. Can anyone answer my plee and stop me from throwing my
> gamecube out the window in frustration. I know you lot are a kind lot
> or thats what I am told.

What you have to do is eat the mushrooms put them in the cauldron then add the fruit which you collect from the genie. Stir away and you drink the mixture and then you go to th next level .. oh yeah don't forget to eat the foxes!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.