GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy XII (12)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XII'.
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:00
Regular
"god of war"
hey guys and gals who have final fantasy XII
i just thought i make a thread about thi awesome game

the graphics and story and battles system are so cool. do you also agree?

the license grid? yes? well i find the license grid really quite confusing. do you also agree?

well i have a nintendo ds and FF3 and it like that but no license grid i just og to the shop buy my armour and wepeons n equip them. but in FF12 if i buy a weapon or armour i need the licnse to wear it 1st!!!

The zodiac spear is really quite annoying i played the game then found out about it so i had to start a new game then i opened a chest by accident which leads to ZS so i now i am right at beggining grrr!!

so well are you a final fantasy fan?
do you have news about final fantasy?
do you like to play final fantasy?
well then...
what are you doing reading what i have put.....
well get a move on and post a comment.....
(i also have final fantasy X-10 , which i am stuck at the bit at the eon bird thingy )

please post
thankyou......tomo (FULL ON FINAL FANTASY FAN)
Sat 03/03/12 at 14:16
Regular
how to get third medallion
Fri 24/08/07 at 11:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
kratos wrote:

> the graphics and story and battles system are so cool. do you
> also agree?

Cool isn't a word I use but yes, I like the graphics, story and don't mind the battle system.

> the license grid? yes? well i find the license grid really quite
> confusing. do you also agree?

Licence grid is simple to use really and it's easy to get enough license points to open up what you need.

> so well are you a final fantasy fan?

Everytime a new FF comes out it stops me completing a game I'm halfway through be it on the PS2 or the GC (usually the GC as I need to go back and finish Skies of Arcadia (still) and Twilight Princess!). The only exception is I recently got WOW which means that my FF11 account hasn't been accessed for several months. I'd never give it up but do get the odd twinge of guilt over paying the subs still.

I guess I'd have to say yes with my all time favourite being FF 8 ><

> please post
> thankyou......tomo (FULL ON FINAL FANTASY FAN)

You're welcome :D
Thu 23/08/07 at 14:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Understandable as it's the same voice actor for both
Thu 23/08/07 at 09:34
Regular
Aye, I liked Wakka even more because he sounded like Bender.
Wed 22/08/07 at 22:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Believe me i have tried to pretend X-2 never existed many many times :-D

X was merely ok to me, just didn't really care much for the characters apart from Wakka
Wed 22/08/07 at 19:56
Regular
Did I ever tell you guys about the time I completed Final Fantasy VII?

FFX was good but I spoilt it for myself when I did a 'kawada' and spent 100 hours stat building and killed the end boss in one move.
Wed 22/08/07 at 19:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
Oh Kawada! X was brilliant! All you need do is pretend that X-2 never existed :)
Tue 21/08/07 at 23:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
kratos wrote:
> the graphics and story and battles system are so cool. do you
> also agree?

Graphics are nice, story is good, battle system is god awful.

> the license grid? yes? well i find the license grid really quite
> confusing. do you also agree?

Nope, quite simple really.

> so well are you a final fantasy fan?

I used to be when it was good.

> do you like to play final fantasy?

If it has a II, IV, V, VI, VII, IX or Tactics after it then yes. Anything else then no.
Tue 21/08/07 at 19:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm a fan of the series but I had to stop at FFX-2 on the PS2 because my fourth PS2 packed up. Then I went onto FFXI on the PC and 360 for a bit and packed that up when it started chewing up way too much of my gaming time.

I'm hoping to catch up on the FF series again if I ever get around to getting a PS3 or PS4, but meantime I'm having fun discovering that there are other RPGs out there besides Final Fantasy that are just as good in different ways.

e.g. Level-5 (Dark Chronicles). You should also check out Rogue Galaxy for the PS2.
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:00
Regular
"god of war"
hey guys and gals who have final fantasy XII
i just thought i make a thread about thi awesome game

the graphics and story and battles system are so cool. do you also agree?

the license grid? yes? well i find the license grid really quite confusing. do you also agree?

well i have a nintendo ds and FF3 and it like that but no license grid i just og to the shop buy my armour and wepeons n equip them. but in FF12 if i buy a weapon or armour i need the licnse to wear it 1st!!!

The zodiac spear is really quite annoying i played the game then found out about it so i had to start a new game then i opened a chest by accident which leads to ZS so i now i am right at beggining grrr!!

so well are you a final fantasy fan?
do you have news about final fantasy?
do you like to play final fantasy?
well then...
what are you doing reading what i have put.....
well get a move on and post a comment.....
(i also have final fantasy X-10 , which i am stuck at the bit at the eon bird thingy )

please post
thankyou......tomo (FULL ON FINAL FANTASY FAN)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.