GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How was 2002 for you?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 17:40
Regular
Worse year i've ever had.... and to cap it off i might have to spend it the last moments with 40 'f*f**k knows who' people i am thinking of chilling out at home normally we would celebrate it at home as a family or with family friends but with 1 family we know and 40 other people i dont know it doesnt feel right.
Do i tell my mom or do i just tag along feeling not right about it.
I'd rather be at home chill out say happy new year end of story.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:40
Regular
Worse year i've ever had.... and to cap it off i might have to spend it the last moments with 40 'f*f**k knows who' people i am thinking of chilling out at home normally we would celebrate it at home as a family or with family friends but with 1 family we know and 40 other people i dont know it doesnt feel right.
Do i tell my mom or do i just tag along feeling not right about it.
I'd rather be at home chill out say happy new year end of story.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:41
Cheerful, why was it the worst year ever?
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:41
"Uzi Lover"
My worst year yet probably.

Next year shall be better hopefully :-D I'll make stuff happen this time.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:42
Regular
Heh, well you can tell her you're a bit paislied off, but it won't make much of a difference, I guess. Could always just retreat to your room.

Or you can come to my house, you're perfectly welcome.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:43
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Actually this year was one of the best for me. Very Interesting it twas.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:44
Regular
Mmm, actually, yeah, your worst year ever would be one where nothing at all happened. Considering so much happened this year, I think it's a pretty fantastic year.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:44
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> My worst year yet probably.
>
> Next year shall be better hopefully :-D I'll make stuff happen this
> time.

Why is that ?
I cant be arsed saying happy new year to 40 ppl i dont know.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:45
Regular
Best thing was arsenal winning the double and me getting good grades in exams .. the negatives outweigh the positives.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Worst year for me in my life

More so the second half than the first

2 weeks in Spain was the highlight and doing exceptionally well in my exams when I failed Prelims... everything else has been dreadful

Bring on Uni
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:48
Regular
Gl with 2003 sheep boy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.