GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hear'Say = Good Looks = Bad Voices"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 19:01
Regular
Its pretty much a hint when the Hear'Say wannabees are rejected AT THE DOOR becuase they dont look right..

What am i on about?

Remember Kym from Hear'Say? Remember she left?

Well they needed a fifth member for Hear'Say didnt they?
So they aske for anyone between the ages of 18-24 to come to Brixton on Sunday morning. 300 poor people turned up, some queing up from 3am just to get a look at from the other four members of Hear'Say.. They were told not to expect a guranteed 'audio audition' this basically meant that they might not g=have to sing...

2500 OF THEM DIDNT SING!

Only 500 were invited back for their 'audio auditions' some time in the next month... would you believe that? a total of 2500 disappointed people because they didnt look right?

I think that just about shows EXACTLY the current state of the 'pop'(note i dont say 'music') industry is now..

Right or Wrong?
Wed 06/02/02 at 20:41
Yes you are correct sir
Wed 06/02/02 at 01:15
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> 300 turned up, and 2500 of them didn't sing? Crikey.

Grix..... think of an activity people might engage in if they were forced to queue for approximately 9 months.

You know one particular population boom in New York has been directly attributed to a city-wide power cut. Once the TV's stopped working and the hordes of Americans had worked out that pressing the on-off button 50 times wouldn't make it work again, they all got down to makin' babies...

Anyway, that's probably how the queue expanded from 250 to 3000, and let us not forget that Hear'say are trying to replace a single mother, so surplus children are a must.

The guy who got it is apparently going out with one of the girls from the now defunct Steps... hmmmmm, coincidence?
Tue 05/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
What? its true
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:19
"penguins in hawaii?"
Mystique wrote:
> "Hear'Say = Good Looks = Bad Voices"

You can't call Danny good
> looking he looks like the Incredible Hulk's and Shrek's love child
Hey, thats a bit nice isn't it!?
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Hear'Say = Good Looks = Bad Voices"

You can't call Danny good looking he looks like the Incredible Hulk's and Shrek's love child
Tue 05/02/02 at 11:38
Good looks doesn't necessarily mean bad voices. Manufacturing a band purely to sell records regardless of artistic merit or talent usually means bland voices.
Tue 05/02/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Did you know that Danny has just got the lead part in the new Broadway musical...

The Incredible Hulk and I
Tue 05/02/02 at 10:25
"slightlyshortertagl"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> 300 turned up, and 2500 of them didn't sing? Crikey.

Sorry i meant 3000
Mon 04/02/02 at 21:10
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> they really are one of the ugliest Pop groups i've ever seen

You cant say that blonde one aint fit
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:44
Regular
No offence intended to Hear'Say, actually yes there is because I don't like them, they really are one of the ugliest Pop groups i've ever seen so too say someone hasn't got the right look for them is just stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.