GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rantings about my day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 18:23
Regular
I want a rant. Is that too much to ask?

1st of all, I'm ill. Went to the first 2 lessons at school, then came home. Had a jolly nice sleep then came online, only to find...

Mandatare is a regular. I hate spammers and txtrs, mandatare being one, and now he's regular. Is there justice in the world? An example:

21 mandatare 586 14780 = 25 words per post. 25 WORDS!!! Thats 2 lines. 2 lines on average. Now thats spam. Not only that, but he's started about 20 spam topics I'd say

22 ½pint 583 40875 = 70 words per post. Thats a bit more value for money. Thats about a paragraph. Per post. So thats better

Moving on, I find that I haven't won GAD. Boo hoo. Nothing to cry about, since I haven't made any attempts lately. On a good note though, Stryke won and thats better than some unknown person called sghayk19243.

I had 4 e-mails in my inbox. 2 were from games sites, surpiringly similar; www.ps2cheater.com and www.ps2cheaters.com; both asking to post my Airblade guide on their site. Now thats publicity! (not)

I looked at some banners. Some were great, others not. I read the rules and realised that half my banners were void, due to them being to ukcheats.com, ukwalkthroughs.com and ukdiscussions.com. And they were my best ones, dammit.

Was offered to go to the pub. Declined due to runny nose. How low will you go? (just wanted to stay on SR)

Read that FBI thing. Can't people just put it to rest that Shaneo copied. Stop persecuting the guy.

Realised I have English coursework to do. Felt bad. Smiled, remembering that I can do it tomorrow. heh heh. Felt sad, remembering I have double Spanish tomorrow.

Dad offered for me to stay home tomorrow. Smiled because I could miss double Spanish.

God thats exciting. Sorry, I'll stop now, because apparently nobody wants to hear the rantings of a gay looney. :(
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
i like a bit of dirty money me, although i really wanted to join the muffia, good career prospects there.

maybe i should lay off GTA3 for a while :)
Tue 05/02/02 at 23:22
Regular
"everyone says it"
~Resurection~ wrote:
> well my day today was a little boring but i have a job interview for PC world
> tomorrow at 10:30am which means getting up kinda early for me
> Noooooooooooooooooooooo

be nice if i get it as i really want a GC and some
> new PS2 games

Please don't work there. They are a smelly smelly smelly company.
Tue 05/02/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
well my day today was a little boring but i have a job interview for PC world tomorrow at 10:30am which means getting up kinda early for me Noooooooooooooooooooooo

be nice if i get it as i really want a GC and some new PS2 games
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Last 30 days;
886 posts 71869 words.
Average 81 words
All time;
> posts 544244 words.
Average 87 words.
Me write many words.
Get well
> soon, anyhow.

Thats a huge amount of words per post, mine was about 36 word's average per post in April last year, I have managed to climb that to about 47 per post. :)
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Oh yeah ad I found out I won GAD

(Excitement)

I know how you feel
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:25
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
My day was pretty good..

Got up at 1:30pm
Rushed out of the house because I was supposed to meet friends at 12:30 (uh oh)
Met up with friends
10 minutes moan
Went to town
Bought some CD's and the like
Came back
Arguing about something that happened the day before.
Shouting
Met up with some more friends
More shouting
Came home for dinner
And here I am

A walla!

Well that's the short version anyway
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:17
My day was terrible too.
We had a trip to hatfield forest. Coach trip was ok s'pose , nothing really exciting happened though. Then when we got there, we went of through a big boggy field, and took measurments of the ground. We had to measure how much pressure was needed to compact the mud.
Then we went to this lake, and it rained, and we took notes about the lake. Then we had lunch :) (best bit of the trip)
Then after lunch we had to walk through this massive strip of mud, and as it had been raining it was impossible to stand walk in it, and most people fell in, and we had to cross these little stream things, and everyone got coated in mud.
Then the final bit of the trip, we had to sit in this old room, listening to this woman talk about the different types of grass in the park for an hour.
Then finally we could come back home, all wet, and covered in mud.
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:12
Regular
"¬_¬"
~Resurection~ wrote:
> your a gay loner :o

cover your butts lads.

or where you
> joking?

please be joking, please be joking, please be joking.

--------------

I said gay looney. And I was joking.

On a lighter note, I did stay home today, missing double Spanish (yessss!), double PE (YESSSSS) and English (WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!) On a worser note, though, I have a horrid earache from all that sniffing during my cold, dag nabit.
Tue 05/02/02 at 09:03
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
maths. um......
Tue 05/02/02 at 08:59
Regular
"not dead"
Last 30 days;

886 posts 71869 words.

Average 81 words

All time;

6232 posts 544244 words.

Average 87 words.

Me write many words.

Get well soon, anyhow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.