GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 01/01/03 at 00:23
Regular
As a huge fan of the Zelda series, after reading that the US and Japanese markets will recieve a bonus disk containing Gamecube versions of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and OoT: Master Quest with their pre-orders of Wind Waker, I felt that this offer really should be extended to the European market. If anyone else feels the same way, please sign the online petition at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/euzelda/petition.html

Thank you for reading this post, and hopefully signing the petition.

--Ben
Wed 01/01/03 at 00:23
As a huge fan of the Zelda series, after reading that the US and Japanese markets will recieve a bonus disk containing Gamecube versions of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and OoT: Master Quest with their pre-orders of Wind Waker, I felt that this offer really should be extended to the European market. If anyone else feels the same way, please sign the online petition at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/euzelda/petition.html

Thank you for reading this post, and hopefully signing the petition.

--Ben
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:19
Regular
"^_^"
Why petition everything? Lets wait until it has been officialy said that we will not get the bonus discs before we make a pointless petiton!
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:10
Regular
Petitions are pointless.

Do you really think that Nintendo are gonna take any notice?
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They're more likely to be put off by a Petition - maybe they think it'll be funny NOT to include OOT and stuff like that with the version, just to make us unhappy.

Well... probably not. :-D
Sat 04/01/03 at 11:51
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> They're more likely to be put off by a Petition - maybe they think
> it'll be funny NOT to include OOT and stuff like that with the
> version, just to make us unhappy.
>
> Well... probably not. :-D

You're right, that's nonsense. The only reason NOA brought the disk out is because more than 500 people phoned them up to say they wanted it. No company in their right mind does anything to deliberately annoy comsumers - if we don't get the disk, it'll be because they have another reason (i.e. too expensive)

Parr wrote:
> Why petition everything? Lets wait until it has been officialy said
> that we will not get the bonus discs before we make a pointless
> petiton!

That's also nonsense - NOE will NEVER announce that the disk won't be released here. Instead, it'll just never be mentioned, it won't appear, and we won't have any chance to complain. I'm signing the petition now, and I've also sent an email to the company. Please, please do the same - Europe doesn't want to be left out!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.