GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help save Family Guy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 17:48
Regular
This article is taken from the simpsopns sourcebook (www.frinky.com)

According to "Family Guy" fansites all over the web, one of the funniest shows on television, "Family Guy," has been given the axe. We can't independently verify this, but there is a petition online which is aimed at saving the show

The fate of the show has been consistently debated because many believe that it is too mature for primetime TV. However, FOX has an easy way to correct this problem if they just place the show on TV later at night. PLEASE go and sign the petition now!

Go to:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?savefg2

NOW! If you don't want to see the end of Family Guy

So sign your name, I already have. Then make up some fake names and sign up again. If this is true, anf family guy is coming to an end, it will be a sad day in cartoon comedy history.
Sat 09/02/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Iraqistan Man wrote:
> Thank you CDouch, I've done my part to save F.G, It's much better than the
> Simps, futurama, P.j's and all that crap aint it?

simpsons is the best. But family guy is second best. Its not as good as the older simpsons episodes but its better than the reccent ones which have been poor.
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:26
Ok, I've signed, a few times.

Family Guy rules, its as good as the Simpsons on a good day.

Every character rules

Peter: "Whats the point of having a juke box in the Jon if your wife's mad at you?"

Lois: "Oh Meg, sagging lips is natures way of telling you you shouldn't have covered for your fathers lies"

Brian: "Congratulations Peter, you are the Spalding Gray of crap!"

Stewie: "Mother, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Your life, however, is like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES"

Ok... I'll stop now. But even Meg, Chris, Quagmire, Cleveland, Joe, etc... have consistent and regular top quality moments.

Family Guy is "Maverick" to Simpson's "Cougar"
Fri 08/02/02 at 23:56
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Thank you CDouch, I've done my part to save F.G, It's much better than the Simps, futurama, P.j's and all that crap aint it?
Thu 07/02/02 at 21:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
"Come on, wake up you stupid dog, DAMN! Oh come ON! *Stewie tries to pull Brian off the bed, he slips and slides under the bed* DAMNNNNNNN!!!! Ooo, a penny!"

:-D
Thu 07/02/02 at 21:47
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Family guy's alright, but not that good. Not as good as the simpsons, which i think especially you should know, douchy.
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
good

who else has signed?
Thu 07/02/02 at 13:02
"High polygon count"
"Excellent, the mind control device is nearing completion!"

"Argh! Now I've soiled myself!"

Stewie is the funniest cartoon character EVER.

I'm going to sign now.
Wed 06/02/02 at 21:16
Regular
I've seen quite a few actually so nerr, and the only good thing about the show is Stewie

"DAMN YOU VILE WOMAN!,YOU'VE IMPEADED MY WORK SINCE THE DAY I ESCAPED YOUR WRETCHED WOMB"
Wed 06/02/02 at 09:26
Mystique wrote:
> Worst cartoon ever

Gah, what would you know, I bet you've only seen one episode and it flew straight over your wee stinkin' head!
Tue 05/02/02 at 21:59
Regular
"That's right!"
I signed that ages ago (not as MoJoJoJo) when I saw it on another board

I hope it works

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.