GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Years Resolutions?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/01/03 at 11:10
Regular
OK, so it’s the New Year again, bring out the cack music, extra drunk idiots and a big clock. But have any of you made any new years resolutions? I haven’t, because I find thinking difficult. Plus, why commit yourself to something you're ultimately not going to fulfil, therefore making yourself miserable?
Wed 01/01/03 at 11:10
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
OK, so it’s the New Year again, bring out the cack music, extra drunk idiots and a big clock. But have any of you made any new years resolutions? I haven’t, because I find thinking difficult. Plus, why commit yourself to something you're ultimately not going to fulfil, therefore making yourself miserable?
Wed 01/01/03 at 12:55
Regular
"He's back"
im going to go to the cinmea and the NEC more often
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
To win more GADs
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:10
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Football in the NEC, I presume?
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:23
Regular
Well actually, I surprisingly DO have some resolutions.

· To stop acting like a prat on SR. :cD

· To NOT make a new years resolution this time next year (yes, I may actually live up to that one)
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
- To not stay up until 6 next New Year's Parties

- To not get completely p!ss£d out of my head like this again

aaaaahhhhhh
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Dogs may well be a mans best friend, hangovers certainly aren't

Use my gaming hangover cures AJ - they do sort of work

(look in archives)
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:48
Regular
"^_^"
Well, I guess I am one of the lucky few. I am allergic to alcohol therefore I do not drink. So I do not get drunk or damage my liver! :D

Plus I have the added bonus of not risking becoming an alcoholic
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:58
Regular
yes how lucky. Couldn't be lucky if you tried! You must have been fathered by a leperachaun and have been raised eating four leaf clovers you are that lucky.
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:20
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
To me, it seems that youngsters (many of my friends included) just seem to get p!ssed to be cool or for the sake of it. I don't drink alcohol that much, only Snowballs and a bit of Shandy. Just don't really see the attraction or concept.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.