GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommend a Nintendo Magazine"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/01/03 at 16:04
Regular
I want to buy one.
Thu 02/01/03 at 10:50
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
The best Nintendo mag is NGC.
Thu 02/01/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Mc.Snake

Wow, all tose words, taken from the mag, then you quoted it to add a line on. Then you posted it again!!
You've done the same in other topics, it's obvious you're trying to get your word count up to become a regular.
But i'll just say if youever become a regular, SR arn't doing there job right, as people who post nonscence and clog up the forums should be banned.......BANNED. Mc.Snake, banned *hints to SR*
Thu 02/01/03 at 01:21
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
NGC.
Wed 01/01/03 at 23:34
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
I'm going to get one of these definately.
Wed 01/01/03 at 23:25
Regular
"the burning sky"
Has anyone seen the "Lakitu's Lens" Contest in NGC magazine. I entered it and my free game should be coming soon. It'll just be slow cus of the holidays etc. I claimed Mario Sunshine. (Tiltawhil will be pleased lol) but i do need a good fun 1player game. It'll be the first compo i have actually won, but i have won three andrex puppy's in that treaure hunt sort of thing.
Wed 01/01/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
NGC, definetly not NOM...
Wed 01/01/03 at 21:19
Regular
I seem to buy 2 Nintendo magazines.

Firstly I purchase the new NGC (which rules) and then once I've read that I get ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine)
Wed 01/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
NGC.
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:41
Regular
"hit the road jack"
NGC is my bible.. CUBE is also very good but ive stuck with NGC since I got my N64 and they have been very good. Whatever you do.. don't but G-FORCE!! M'kay?
Wed 01/01/03 at 17:44
Regular
Yup, been said already
by me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.