GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's wrong with me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 15:46
Regular
I was round my Girlfirends house listening to "her music" as you do, the usual mixture of Destiny's Child, Madonna, TLC and other such giants of the pop world, then she put in a CD by a band called O TOWN, never heard of em? nope neither had I. I was expecting Backstreet Boys meets Westlife, that is kinda what I got, but there was one song that stuck out from the rest of the radio friendly pop pap,infact I actually quite liked it DAH DAH DERRRRRRRR.........

I'm sure this offence is probably punishable by death in some countrys, but I actually liked an O Town song, it was called "Love should be a crime" me thinks, some acoustic quite catchy number.

Anyway i'm off to fill me head with Machine Head and Nirvana.

I wonder about myself sometimes....
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:58
"penguins in hawaii?"
You could try having a 'session' with the 'men in white coats' to try and sort the problem, otherwise you will end up as a reject of society living on the kurb!
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Here's what you should do:

1. Get some headphones,a hi-fi and some of 'your' CD's.

2. Put all the CD's in (if you can) and connect and put on the headphones.

3. Turn the volume up to EXTREMELEY loud, and do nothing but listen to it for hours on end!

4. If you ever see that O town CD again, DESTROY IT!!

But if this doesn't help, then contact the authorities IMMEADIALTLY!!!
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:51
Regular
"That's right!"
Craw wrote:
> They are the equivelent to Hearsay. Featured on american TV programme called
> Becoming the Band. Managed by the same fatso that managed N-Sync and
> subsequently ripped them off (75% royalties, 65% Merchandise and a further 20%
> just for being their manager).

They are the cream of manufactured pop.

I
> have tablets that can help if you want.

Na, he's already infected. We need to take more drastic measures
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Acid Casual"
They are the equivelent to Hearsay. Featured on american TV programme called Becoming the Band. Managed by the same fatso that managed N-Sync and subsequently ripped them off (75% royalties, 65% Merchandise and a further 20% just for being their manager).

They are the cream of manufactured pop.

I have tablets that can help if you want.
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:49
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, most will have heard of them

No-one else LIKES them though

I think you should turn yourself in to the proper authorities
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:46
Regular
I was round my Girlfirends house listening to "her music" as you do, the usual mixture of Destiny's Child, Madonna, TLC and other such giants of the pop world, then she put in a CD by a band called O TOWN, never heard of em? nope neither had I. I was expecting Backstreet Boys meets Westlife, that is kinda what I got, but there was one song that stuck out from the rest of the radio friendly pop pap,infact I actually quite liked it DAH DAH DERRRRRRRR.........

I'm sure this offence is probably punishable by death in some countrys, but I actually liked an O Town song, it was called "Love should be a crime" me thinks, some acoustic quite catchy number.

Anyway i'm off to fill me head with Machine Head and Nirvana.

I wonder about myself sometimes....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.