GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/09/00 at 15:26
Regular
I think we should have a rumours forum so we can share rumours weve heard or news on new games. That would be cool. Also a trading centre where we can trade hardware and games for our consoles.
Sat 16/09/00 at 16:58
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Rumours are bad, for example I could say that I'd heard Nintendo were withdrawing from the console market and concentrating on making domestic electrical appliances, and it would spread like wildfire on the web. Someone else, like Edgy for example, could say the same thing about Sony, but in Sony's case it would be more believable and hence more trouble would ensue. I could say that Tomb Raider 5 "Lara's Destiny" was a great game, and some idiot might believe it and start e-mailing Eidos who would just say "?".
So rumours, whilst great fun, are bad.
As for Trading, who wants to buy my Sega Megadrive?
See?
We should stick to the Future of Gaming, it's more fantastic and unbelievable than we could ever dream of, more wondrous than we could ever hope for, and satisfies my need to waffle beautifully.
Sat 16/09/00 at 15:26
Regular
I think we should have a rumours forum so we can share rumours weve heard or news on new games. That would be cool. Also a trading centre where we can trade hardware and games for our consoles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.