GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""ICO""

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 14:20
Regular
Has anyone played the PS2 game "ICO"?
All the import reviews I've read rave about it claiming it's the most stylish and original adventure in years.
This game (along with GTA3) might just persuade me to buy a PS2 ahead of a GameCube or Xbox.
Anyone played it on import?
If so, is it realy as good as some claim?
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:35
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thats pretty good actually - Gives me time to save!! Thanx!!
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:28
Regular
Special Reserve have it penned in for 22rd March.....
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Every review Ive read has praised this game!! Anyone know the release date??
Mon 04/02/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Touched!"
ICO looks a great game and i'm sure it will be a hit when it is released over here which isnt too long away now!, another one to add to the list!
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:07
Regular
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> did you play Zelda 64? that was a purdy (maybe not realistic) actiony, jump
> abouty epic of a sweet as you like game.

No I haven't, but I'm sure it's a great game, but what I'm on about is a graphically realistic, stylish & atmospheric, puzzle-based, platform/adventure. Phew, long title. It seems to me these types of games are very rare, and ICO is a game like this.
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:59
did you play Zelda 64? that was a purdy (maybe not realistic) actiony, jump abouty epic of a sweet as you like game.
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:51
Regular
Well I've been waiting a long time for a really good "realistic & atmospheric 3D platform/adventure", and I hope this is it.
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
I havent played ICO but from what Ive seen and read it looks like being a hit!!
Mon 04/02/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Back For Good"
probably, and if Grand Theft Auto 3, Jak and Daxter, Gran Turismo 3, Metal Gear Solid 2, Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 2, SSX:Tricky and Devil May Cry isn't enough for you to choose a PS2 over the Gamecube and Xbox you need help ;-)
Mon 04/02/02 at 14:20
Regular
Has anyone played the PS2 game "ICO"?
All the import reviews I've read rave about it claiming it's the most stylish and original adventure in years.
This game (along with GTA3) might just persuade me to buy a PS2 ahead of a GameCube or Xbox.
Anyone played it on import?
If so, is it realy as good as some claim?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.