GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little secrets..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 14:18
Regular
Post all the secrets/ faults/ surprising things you notice about the new consoles.

1- If you have a PSone/ PSX and a PS2 but no scart lead socket, dont worry! You an use your old connnections from the PSone/ PSX and use it with the PS2!
Tue 05/02/02 at 08:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
On many games, you can tape off the soundtrack by putting the disc in a cd player. Might not work with the DVD format though...
Tue 05/02/02 at 08:29
"©opy Right™"
Yeah its completly true and i didnt think of it you can also chip up a ps1.But yeh you can chip a ps2.
Tue 05/02/02 at 04:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Wanna learn how to dance? Well just switch on your home console; any will do, and dip it in a bucket of water. You will be dancing like the king of...erm, dance
Tue 05/02/02 at 00:49
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
i'll chip it for a fiver.

£1 for a large potion of chips and £4 to stick em in it.

want any vinigar, ketchup, salt maybe? no extra cost
Mon 04/02/02 at 22:44
The Exterminator wrote:
> Do you know you can get your ps2 chipped!

in the chip shop.
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Hmmmm i can't see what good putting chips in the PS2 would do?

i was told there are chips in the PS2 but they seemed to have been left to cook to long as there all black and hard, plus i had stomach cramps for weeks after eating one and the PS2 wouldn't work.

won't tell you how i got it from my insides back to the PS2 :)

here's a secret for you, i saw someone buy Army men once in EB at there own free will !!!!
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, I noticed that - remote controls beep as well.
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Acid Casual"
You can also put your watch (analogue) next to it and hear it tick through your amp.
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you've got an electric guitar, you can put a vibration pad upto the pickups and make some neat sound effects. Works best with games where you can do a vibration test. Don't know if it works with any other type of vibrating device, haven't had the pleasure of testing that out yet ;p
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Chips in a PS2!? I don't believe it, pull the other one. What about all the grease on the circuitry?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.