GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anyone else heard about this"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 11:41
Regular
i was scanning a promo thingy from intel from end of last year and found that they pushed a transistor to run at 1.5 terahertz (1500 ghz) and it was only 3 atomic layers wide, oh muma this is scary, it means they are gonna start bringing out faster and faster cpu's with smaller die's with more transisters on and useing less power SCARY stuff man, just think in 5 to 10 years i could have a cpu running at 1 terahertz.

c.b.
Mon 04/02/02 at 14:22
Regular
it might have something to do with new lithography technology using ultra violet to print the circuits on a small thinner slice of silicon and something about growing the silicon around the transistors, are you talking about IBM a couple of years ago managed to get an electical pulse run around a ring of cobolt moleculs

c.b.
Mon 04/02/02 at 11:45
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Is this based on BuckyBytes? Nano Carbon Technology? I head something similar and made a post about it some time ago.
Mon 04/02/02 at 11:41
Regular
i was scanning a promo thingy from intel from end of last year and found that they pushed a transistor to run at 1.5 terahertz (1500 ghz) and it was only 3 atomic layers wide, oh muma this is scary, it means they are gonna start bringing out faster and faster cpu's with smaller die's with more transisters on and useing less power SCARY stuff man, just think in 5 to 10 years i could have a cpu running at 1 terahertz.

c.b.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.