GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In This Topic, I Talk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 02:50
Regular
Hello

How many times have you read a 100+ word topic on this site that starts with that word?

Did you know that Mario's Moustache actually looks like an up-side-down butterfly? ..And that Bill Gates' mothers dress size is 'XBOX'? It's amazing what you can find out on the web.

I'm listening to Crowded House at the moment. Isn't it funny how we all like different things. I love music. What's the song called? Err... Weather With You... it's got the coolest start. The guitar is good.

Ooh... roll on Friday... I hope State of Emergency comes on friday. My last few GADs have arrived about 5 days late... maybe SR use 2nd class post because of Christmas costs...

I hate these people who say X-Mas. Go mess with your own religion. It's CHRISTmas. You don't see people fecking with Ramadam and Hannukah, or whatever it is! Just because most Christans are nice doesn't mean they should be walked over! Damn X-Masers! And no, it shouldn't be the Christ-Box, X-Box is fine! I hate X-Box, you see if there's any more than 5 original games. There's updated verions of: DOA, MSR, JSR, and there's lame ports of Road rage. Granted there are a few good titles, but most are lame. Halo is good. But Amped is crap.. I can't think how they turned Photodraw into a X-Box-intergrated graphics rendering program?!

Still, GameCube and PS2 are good. I'm getting slightly bored of my PS2. I have in my collection:

GTA3 - Chatterbox is the only thing that lasts!
GT3 - Can anyone say graphics?
XG3 - Wipeout on Bikes, only not quite as good.
Pro Evo - Simply Marvellous!
Jak and Daxter - Lacks any major innovation, but still fun.
SSX Tricky - Good, definitely pro-longed by multi-player!

I can't thik of anything else.

I'm getting 4 free games in the next 5 weeks!!:

Maximo
MGS2
Wipeout Fusion
State of Emergency

The lastest demo of MGS2 isn't bad. I can't wait to play the game. But I can see why GTA3 got Gamespot's Game of the Year. IGN Who? I was going to sign-up to Insider, then I could at least post the posts on here so everyone could read! But I thought: "No." Why bother...?

This song keeps replaying, luckily it's good!

I went to my friends house on friday Night. Listened to music until 3am on Saturday. Went to work for 4 hours, came back, ate tea, then went back to her house with some other friends... we listened to music (mainly 60s etc.) until about 4:30. Anyway, the 5 of us went upstairs and all crashed on her bed... for about 10 minutes... then I said:

"I'm going to sleep in your parents room, *****." (They're away on holiday) Anyway, I wake up about an hour later, and rolled over to get comfortable and I bumped into something, it was *****. I thought I was probably dreaming, but it turns out I wasn't... Anyway, I went back to sleep and the same thing happened again. I was too tired to care... so I just fell asleep again.

This girl, who i've called ***** instead of her real name, is one of those people with the best personality in the world. She's good looking, intelligent, she's got nice eyes, she's funny... but anyway, it's so easy to fall in love with someones personality - Don't you think? We're like each others best friend of the opposite sex, (if that makes sense), so there's no sexual attraction, just this chemistry that makes you want to be around her. Anyway...

Everyone else had gone by about 10:30, so we sat through about 6 episodes of 'That 70's Show' on trouble, and got through about 3 cups of tea each. We chatted for about 5 hours, and it's amazing how much you can learn to trust someone in such a short time. I was telling her stuff that I wouldn't even tell my mum... and she was telling me things that she hadn't told anyone, ever! It was great... anyway, we started talking about old school stuff, The Beatles, Best Ever Adverts, etc then we watched the first half of the Charlton - 'Boro game, well, kind of. :)

I don't actually know why i told you that. Probably because i'm bored, and to tell you that Love is a million and one times better than lust. Lust is a waste of time, effort, money, and everything else that it consumes. The only bad thing about love, is that it sticks in your head - I've been thinkning about this girl ever since I left her house this afternoon. But what get's me, is that i'm not sexually attracted to her... she's very good looking, way above average, i'll admit it, but her personality is so strong, then it just out-performs her looks, not an easy feat, like I said!

You know, talking about things is good. Most of the time, especially on TV shows, people refuse to talk about the problem because itmakes them cry, but it actually helps. I'm not about to start crying, it's not THAT bad, but in general... talking is good. But gossiping is bad.

The Sun sucks... what a crap paper... we have The Times... not that that makes us better people, but it's about proper news. Not about Jordan having babies on the net aor how David Beckham prefers in when Stick-Spice is on top. You think Beckham will go in the summer? Angel might go from Villa - but then again, Christiano Lucarelli would be more than good enough to fill in. 9 goals in 19 games isn't that bad.

Anyway... it's about time I got a new PC. I was going to get an iMac, but I can't be bothered... I'll just make a decent PC for about £400 - I can get the parts cheap... but i'll probably mess it up and have to buy two of everything.

Where's Reaper? I want his Black PC with the Blue lights in. I like the window, although it'd be good if it opened... :)

I think I might wait until some decent GameCube games come out... before I buy I know the launch games are good, but I might as well just walk into an (SR) shop and pick up PIKMIN, Melee, Monkey Ball and StarFox in the same day. Plus I might get Luigi's Mansion cheap... sentimental reasons. Or whatever.

Must..... stop...... thikning....... about..... girl!

Err... I suppose lots of Whiskey could help. But I'd probably go through that 'Nobody Loves Me/I need that girl/i've just cracked me head open on the floor' Phase way before I pass out... :(

What do you think will happen in Dream Team? I hope Pegsy dies. He's a nerd. I'm guessing Claudias Stalker is David Spears, or maybe Dawn. I bet i'm completely wrong.

I hate TV Soaps... Except Dream team... and the WWF.

I can't believe Hulk Hogan is coming back... that's good news... sorry if that spoiled anything for you - my most sincere apologies. It'll be good though... the nWo in the WWF.... cool.

Nobody tell Goatboy about Golddust. He'll laugh too much... or spit-spray his coffee all over his desk... again! :D

Anyhoo, time for bed...

Ciao!
Tue 05/02/02 at 23:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
Game? Are you resting your fingers after that? Did Dan type it for you?
Tue 05/02/02 at 15:43
Regular
"spidermonkey"
man, you made me fall asleep just looking at how long that message is, keep it short and snappy
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oi you, how's that Les-Paul of yours? :P

I got bored so skim read it :D

JUst ask her out of you haven't you stupid English bloke.
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
*bounces abit*

Mod! Mod! Damnit, I want more case modders...I've added some neon string around the fan vent and a small etch on the window...running out of things to do here, have to buy me a new case soon..

You could make it so the window opened, kindof...I've swapped the sides of my case around to hide the handle, but if you left them as standard, the side with the window on would open on a hinge without having to unscrew anything..

Mod! Mod! Who needs iMacs..
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:48
Regular
And the Train of thought entered the dark tunnel and disappeared into the night....
Mon 04/02/02 at 02:50
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Hello

How many times have you read a 100+ word topic on this site that starts with that word?

Did you know that Mario's Moustache actually looks like an up-side-down butterfly? ..And that Bill Gates' mothers dress size is 'XBOX'? It's amazing what you can find out on the web.

I'm listening to Crowded House at the moment. Isn't it funny how we all like different things. I love music. What's the song called? Err... Weather With You... it's got the coolest start. The guitar is good.

Ooh... roll on Friday... I hope State of Emergency comes on friday. My last few GADs have arrived about 5 days late... maybe SR use 2nd class post because of Christmas costs...

I hate these people who say X-Mas. Go mess with your own religion. It's CHRISTmas. You don't see people fecking with Ramadam and Hannukah, or whatever it is! Just because most Christans are nice doesn't mean they should be walked over! Damn X-Masers! And no, it shouldn't be the Christ-Box, X-Box is fine! I hate X-Box, you see if there's any more than 5 original games. There's updated verions of: DOA, MSR, JSR, and there's lame ports of Road rage. Granted there are a few good titles, but most are lame. Halo is good. But Amped is crap.. I can't think how they turned Photodraw into a X-Box-intergrated graphics rendering program?!

Still, GameCube and PS2 are good. I'm getting slightly bored of my PS2. I have in my collection:

GTA3 - Chatterbox is the only thing that lasts!
GT3 - Can anyone say graphics?
XG3 - Wipeout on Bikes, only not quite as good.
Pro Evo - Simply Marvellous!
Jak and Daxter - Lacks any major innovation, but still fun.
SSX Tricky - Good, definitely pro-longed by multi-player!

I can't thik of anything else.

I'm getting 4 free games in the next 5 weeks!!:

Maximo
MGS2
Wipeout Fusion
State of Emergency

The lastest demo of MGS2 isn't bad. I can't wait to play the game. But I can see why GTA3 got Gamespot's Game of the Year. IGN Who? I was going to sign-up to Insider, then I could at least post the posts on here so everyone could read! But I thought: "No." Why bother...?

This song keeps replaying, luckily it's good!

I went to my friends house on friday Night. Listened to music until 3am on Saturday. Went to work for 4 hours, came back, ate tea, then went back to her house with some other friends... we listened to music (mainly 60s etc.) until about 4:30. Anyway, the 5 of us went upstairs and all crashed on her bed... for about 10 minutes... then I said:

"I'm going to sleep in your parents room, *****." (They're away on holiday) Anyway, I wake up about an hour later, and rolled over to get comfortable and I bumped into something, it was *****. I thought I was probably dreaming, but it turns out I wasn't... Anyway, I went back to sleep and the same thing happened again. I was too tired to care... so I just fell asleep again.

This girl, who i've called ***** instead of her real name, is one of those people with the best personality in the world. She's good looking, intelligent, she's got nice eyes, she's funny... but anyway, it's so easy to fall in love with someones personality - Don't you think? We're like each others best friend of the opposite sex, (if that makes sense), so there's no sexual attraction, just this chemistry that makes you want to be around her. Anyway...

Everyone else had gone by about 10:30, so we sat through about 6 episodes of 'That 70's Show' on trouble, and got through about 3 cups of tea each. We chatted for about 5 hours, and it's amazing how much you can learn to trust someone in such a short time. I was telling her stuff that I wouldn't even tell my mum... and she was telling me things that she hadn't told anyone, ever! It was great... anyway, we started talking about old school stuff, The Beatles, Best Ever Adverts, etc then we watched the first half of the Charlton - 'Boro game, well, kind of. :)

I don't actually know why i told you that. Probably because i'm bored, and to tell you that Love is a million and one times better than lust. Lust is a waste of time, effort, money, and everything else that it consumes. The only bad thing about love, is that it sticks in your head - I've been thinkning about this girl ever since I left her house this afternoon. But what get's me, is that i'm not sexually attracted to her... she's very good looking, way above average, i'll admit it, but her personality is so strong, then it just out-performs her looks, not an easy feat, like I said!

You know, talking about things is good. Most of the time, especially on TV shows, people refuse to talk about the problem because itmakes them cry, but it actually helps. I'm not about to start crying, it's not THAT bad, but in general... talking is good. But gossiping is bad.

The Sun sucks... what a crap paper... we have The Times... not that that makes us better people, but it's about proper news. Not about Jordan having babies on the net aor how David Beckham prefers in when Stick-Spice is on top. You think Beckham will go in the summer? Angel might go from Villa - but then again, Christiano Lucarelli would be more than good enough to fill in. 9 goals in 19 games isn't that bad.

Anyway... it's about time I got a new PC. I was going to get an iMac, but I can't be bothered... I'll just make a decent PC for about £400 - I can get the parts cheap... but i'll probably mess it up and have to buy two of everything.

Where's Reaper? I want his Black PC with the Blue lights in. I like the window, although it'd be good if it opened... :)

I think I might wait until some decent GameCube games come out... before I buy I know the launch games are good, but I might as well just walk into an (SR) shop and pick up PIKMIN, Melee, Monkey Ball and StarFox in the same day. Plus I might get Luigi's Mansion cheap... sentimental reasons. Or whatever.

Must..... stop...... thikning....... about..... girl!

Err... I suppose lots of Whiskey could help. But I'd probably go through that 'Nobody Loves Me/I need that girl/i've just cracked me head open on the floor' Phase way before I pass out... :(

What do you think will happen in Dream Team? I hope Pegsy dies. He's a nerd. I'm guessing Claudias Stalker is David Spears, or maybe Dawn. I bet i'm completely wrong.

I hate TV Soaps... Except Dream team... and the WWF.

I can't believe Hulk Hogan is coming back... that's good news... sorry if that spoiled anything for you - my most sincere apologies. It'll be good though... the nWo in the WWF.... cool.

Nobody tell Goatboy about Golddust. He'll laugh too much... or spit-spray his coffee all over his desk... again! :D

Anyhoo, time for bed...

Ciao!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.