GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE UPDATE - Best Newbie FINISHED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/01/03 at 16:00
Regular
And the winner is...

It was a close run thing, but Hammond was the eventual winner with 13 votes. Close by in second was Adamario with 12 votes, with Judah Ben Hur in 3rd with... er, 2 votes. Some of you didn't quite understand the rules and voted for people who had been around too long - Light, for example, has been on the site for 60 days, which means he joined the forums before the competiton began, therefore he's not eligible.

Anyways, congrats Hammond, and seeing as you're now a Regular, you may claim your game up to the value of £50. Well done everyone else.

Ali

-------------------------------

Due to the official thread being unintelligble (you try reading it), if you wish to nominate someone for best newbie, you must do it in this thread, tonight. To be honest, there were only about 5 or 6 actual votes and they all seemed to be from other people's accounts. You kids, play properly.

So, here's the rules. You, being a regular, notable or staff member, can vote for your favourite newbie of the past month or so only that have to have been registered for a maximum of 43 days (the day the competition started, November 21st). If you want to vote for someone, then simply say 'I second XXX (being their name) for this Extra GAD'. The person with the most nominations for best newbie will win a game of their choice up to the value of £50. If it is a tie, the winner will be chosen by us, or no winner will be chosen at all.

NO voting for yourself under another account. If you do, I will ban both, and I'm not to be messed with today.

NO chatting in this thread, the reason this one exists is because the last one was full of crap. Yes, I said crap.

You have until 3 o'clock tomorrow to vote for your favourite newbie IN THIS THREAD, votes in the previous thread will not count, due largely to there not being any genuine ones. If you're not going to vote, then stay outta this thread please.

Enjoy yourselves, kids.
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
And the winner is...

It was a close run thing, but Hammond was the eventual winner with 13 votes. Close by in second was Adamario with 12 votes, with Judah Ben Hur in 3rd with... er, 2 votes. Some of you didn't quite understand the rules and voted for people who had been around too long - Light, for example, has been on the site for 60 days, which means he joined the forums before the competiton began, therefore he's not eligible.

Anyways, congrats Hammond, and seeing as you're now a Regular, you may claim your game up to the value of £50. Well done everyone else.

Ali

-------------------------------

Due to the official thread being unintelligble (you try reading it), if you wish to nominate someone for best newbie, you must do it in this thread, tonight. To be honest, there were only about 5 or 6 actual votes and they all seemed to be from other people's accounts. You kids, play properly.

So, here's the rules. You, being a regular, notable or staff member, can vote for your favourite newbie of the past month or so only that have to have been registered for a maximum of 43 days (the day the competition started, November 21st). If you want to vote for someone, then simply say 'I second XXX (being their name) for this Extra GAD'. The person with the most nominations for best newbie will win a game of their choice up to the value of £50. If it is a tie, the winner will be chosen by us, or no winner will be chosen at all.

NO voting for yourself under another account. If you do, I will ban both, and I'm not to be messed with today.

NO chatting in this thread, the reason this one exists is because the last one was full of crap. Yes, I said crap.

You have until 3 o'clock tomorrow to vote for your favourite newbie IN THIS THREAD, votes in the previous thread will not count, due largely to there not being any genuine ones. If you're not going to vote, then stay outta this thread please.

Enjoy yourselves, kids.
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:05
Regular
Kids, kids! I'll tell you something mr. gray, we are not..oh wait, the newbie thing, right.

In that case, i vote for Judah Ben Hur
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Judah Ben Hur gets my vote.
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:07
My vote goes to Adamario
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Festivus!"
I vote for Adamario
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:26
Regular
"  "
I second Hammond for this Extra GAD.
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:35
Regular
"^_^"
My vote goes to Adamario
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:53
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I vote for Adamario
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
I vote Adamario to win this Extra Gameaday Competition.
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:55
Regular
Hammond

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.