GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jordan giving birth live on net?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
Going into WH SMiths today to get a copy of OPSM2, what do I see - NEWS OF THE WORLD: JORDAN WILL GIVE BIRTH LIVE ON THE NET!

Now, I am not a Jordan lover, but is this right??
What do you think about this?
I think it is wrong.
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Here's a tesetament to Jordan's dumbosity. When she was going out with Dwight York (I think), she let his friends touch her *ahems*. What kind of a normal person would flash their ass-ets off like Sharron Stone? That gives the impression that she is a sl*t as I say, or as the general consensus of Britons say, "tart" or "slapper". Someone please explain what slapper has to do with strutting your stuff. I would think that most women slap, and so are "slappers" as the expression is put.
Wed 06/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
"None Stored"
I reckon if she did charge for watching it on the net only a few sickos would watch and she'd get about 50p from it, and a hell of a lot of embarrasment, her mum probably wouldn't talk to her ever again, unless she is some wierdo like her daughter.

Laterz.
Wed 06/02/02 at 10:10
Of course they will charge for it if she does it on the Net!

Jordan has a few more years of youhtful good looks left, she's not so stupid as to think that our male attention spans will linger over her bits once "the next Jordan" makes an appearance.

Basically, Jordan needs to make as much money as she can, while she still can, and if that includes selling the rights to her screen her birth, well, I'm sure she has thought it through. Those of you who think it will be fun to view Jordans "gash" will probably realise very quickly that child-birth is in no way an erotic experience!

Cold. Hard. Business. People. You think she is dumb, and I'm not saying she isn't, but lets face it, she is making more money than us poor saps for less effort. As long as she is happy and healthy, funkygamer salutes her. She has a right to earn a living, and if she can maximise the assets she has, be it her body rather than her brain, then fair dos' to her.

(Note : I'm not even a big Jordan fan!)
Tue 05/02/02 at 21:07
Regular
"That's right!"
I reckon if she DOES do it on the net, they'll charge for it
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
All that plastic makes her look like a tired old dog!!
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
She is not a patch on her old self!!
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:49
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
She dosen't turn me on, maybe a few years back, but now she is soo messed up. Diie
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
What so watching a baby being born turns you on does it?

By the way SR have a news story on this too. Another article inspired by snuggly reading the Sun.
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:40
GasMask wrote:
> She is a sick moneyhungey publicity wanting s**g.

Go have your baby like a
>> normal person, you silly b***h.

>If I had got the chance to earn money through giving birth on the net I would have jumped at the chance!!!!!
If thats what turn yous boys on then why should'nt she?
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
She is a sick moneyhungey publicity wanting s**g.

Go have your baby like a normal person, you silly b***h.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.