GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do I catch a fish in Bass strike?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/01/03 at 20:23
Regular
For the life of me I can't manage to catch a fish on Bass strike. I have never ever been so humiliated by a game in my life! Can someone please explain to me what I am meant to do with the rod and the drags in order to catch at least one of the bloody things!
Sun 05/01/03 at 13:31
Regular
"oaps.org"
you have to use the dreamcast's fishing rod for maximum performance with that ps2 game
Sun 05/01/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
You could start by throwing that game away, then you won't have the problem of not being able to catch fish!
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:33
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Hercules! wrote:
> Now follow my advice, use a rod and you will be catching fish like
> theres no tomorrow!

Don't listen to him. He knows absolutely nothing at all about fishing...
Fri 03/01/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Dont listen to them, theyre lying!

Evil.... evil..... evil I tells ya!

Now follow my advice, use a rod and you will be catching fish like theres no tomorrow!

Run my boy...Ruuunnn!
Fri 03/01/03 at 18:44
Regular
You have to aquire the help of a grizzly bear to catch the fish.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:43
Regular
"es argh"
Theres a secret plug at the bottom.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:41
Regular
Take a Rocket Launcher to the lake, should kill a few.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
With a rod.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:23
For the life of me I can't manage to catch a fish on Bass strike. I have never ever been so humiliated by a game in my life! Can someone please explain to me what I am meant to do with the rod and the drags in order to catch at least one of the bloody things!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.