GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA Price Cut - I can't wait!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 18:53
Regular
At long last - the GBA is cheap! (er) I ordered mine today for £62.99, and I'm hoping to get a game in the next week or so. I think I'll get Advance Wars - but if anyone has a better suggestion, or doesn't think it's suitable for a first game, then please say so.

Yippee,

See Ya ;-)

PinkPif
Sun 03/02/02 at 18:53
Regular
At long last - the GBA is cheap! (er) I ordered mine today for £62.99, and I'm hoping to get a game in the next week or so. I think I'll get Advance Wars - but if anyone has a better suggestion, or doesn't think it's suitable for a first game, then please say so.

Yippee,

See Ya ;-)

PinkPif
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Back in black"
What type of games do you like?
Sun 03/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
Mario Kart is good and Advance Wars is supposed to be ace, Ive wanted it for ages but Im saving for a GC. If the game prices come down to £25 Ill claim it for my remaining GAD win
Sun 03/02/02 at 21:29
Regular
Sonic advance out now on import :)

Mario Advance 2 out in about two weeks on Import :)

Tekken out really soon.
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:12
I got iss yesterday and its a great game ive got it for ps2 and ps1 now gba if u ant got it and you like football then i would get it NOW
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
went out to buy sonic advance today, only to find that they won't be recieving their shipments until tommorow, so that was a wasted journey then.
and mario advance 2 ready for "apparently" the 12th, so I might wait for that instead.
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:43
"penguins in hawaii?"
They are both good, but i would go for sonic. It has the gamecube link with Sonic adventure 2.
Mon 04/02/02 at 22:38
Regular
"That's right!"
PinkPig wrote:
> At long last - the GBA is cheap! (er) I ordered mine today for £62.99,
> and I'm hoping to get a game in the next week or so. I think I'll get Advance
> Wars - but if anyone has a better suggestion, or doesn't think it's suitable for
> a first game, then please say so.

Yippee,

See Ya ;-)

PinkPif

Now if only I had a job and could afford to get one
Mon 04/02/02 at 23:00
about time but still expensive.
Mon 04/02/02 at 23:03
Regular
"That's right!"
Yep

I'm saving for a Cube now, though I probably won't have enough to get one until my birthday... in June!

So until then, no GBA for me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.