GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getaway mission 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:45
Regular
Can someone tell me what I am meant to do in mission 5, in order to not get caught by the guys and yet find the office or whatever I am looking for. Please
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:02
Regular
danieldone wrote:
> Thats all well and good, but mission five is mark hammond. He cant
> pistol whip, only DC Carter can. Drawing your weapons and taking
> hostage would make him shoot him the head! This alerts the guards. Do
> not take his advice, it will not work with hammond.

your an idiot u go up to them and press sqaure and he hits them bad noob bad
Thu 02/01/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Nobody Home"
Thats all well and good, but mission five is mark hammond. He cant pistol whip, only DC Carter can. Drawing your weapons and taking hostage would make him shoot him the head! This alerts the guards. Do not take his advice, it will not work with hammond.
Thu 02/01/03 at 22:36
Regular
wat i did was i broke the neck of the guy in front of me then got my gun out and pistol whipped them that worked better and quicker whip whip pistol whip
Thu 02/01/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Nobody Home"
From the start:

put ur weapons away. Break the neck of the guard in front of u. (Press x, then square). Be carefull walking around the crates, and check around the corners for guards (none of them move down there). Break their necks.

Wen u come to the stairs , run into the shadows under them and eyebrows will come down saying (f***ing hell I need a fag). When he has gone run upstairs and lean against the wall untill u can see around the corner. Dont go into the room straight away, as they come back briefly after leaving. once they leave for the second time go into the room, and around the first corner is a guard facing away from u. snap his neck aswell, thats a must. Then go into the door bye him and walk through the rooms, and snap the necks of any guards. Finally u shud come out into the walkway where that preious guard was and just run into the door and into charlies office to complete the lvl.

I hope I have helped. Good Luck mate.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:45
Can someone tell me what I am meant to do in mission 5, in order to not get caught by the guys and yet find the office or whatever I am looking for. Please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.