GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Short Story Competition - 15"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/07 at 02:58
Regular
Congratulations everyone who isn't me.

The topic to get your head around this time is..

'The Perfect Day'

Hoi hoi. Hopefully that's direct yet open, personally I'm hoping for a Dog Day Afternoon style story for some reason.

But completely whatever you desire.

Deadline will be announced later. Just get writing for the time being.
Fri 19/10/07 at 20:12
Regular
"not dead"
Thank ye Grix.

New topic set.
Fri 19/10/07 at 13:32
"possibly impossible"
Yep, well done Meka.

Now get the next bloomin' one up! :D
Fri 19/10/07 at 01:20
Regular
You'll be pleased to know I've read them all!

But the stress of having to judge means I can't give you a winner till at least December.

But as I know you've been very patient with me I'm just going to label my three balls 'Pb' 'Meka' and 'Glove' and I'm going to go out into the cold naked, and the first ball to disappear wins!

-----------

I think Glove had an unfair disadvantage for being the middle ball, but the winner is Meka! Which is good because I think that's who I would have chosen in December.

You see all the entries.. yes all three of them, were very enjoyable. All for different reasons too! Which is always nice. So it was kinda hard to choose but for some reason my heart says Meka so I'm gonna go with that.

Well done Meka and all that sail upon you.
Thu 18/10/07 at 09:40
"possibly impossible"
*cries*
Thu 18/10/07 at 06:09
Regular
"not dead"
I knew it was a lie! A dirty, rotten lie!

;o)
Thu 18/10/07 at 02:36
Regular
Too drunk

Sorry!
Wed 17/10/07 at 16:44
Regular
Ok! OK!

Right!

I'm hoping to judge this very soon. Hopefully tonight. Hurray!
Wed 05/09/07 at 16:01
"possibly impossible"
come-on Grixy. Meka and I have posted stories now, have a read! :)
Tue 04/09/07 at 10:31
"possibly impossible"
You start a new thread in this forum and put SSC15 at the start to tell everyone it's a competition entry.
Tue 04/09/07 at 10:01
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
where do u right it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.