GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The future of GTA.(4,5,6)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 16:44
Regular
Okay, so this game has been probably the most talked about game on gaming consoles for the last few months. But what about the future instalments of Grand Theft Auto. What would you like to see included in the sequel.
Perhaps Multiplayer i-link(co-operative or just driving about with each other) possibly over the net. Maybe you'd like to see your character be able to enter shops, rob banks, take hostages, fly bigger planes. Or even make your car run out of petrol after a while and you can go into a garage to fill it up or even cars can break down.

Post your ideas as this is a huge topic of discussion as GTA4 is rumoured to be ready by Christmas 2002, so hopefully Rockstar can find out what more the public want and build on their already fantastic game.

Cagiva.
Sun 03/02/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Back For Good"
Agent_Under_Fire wrote:
You can. You can fly it for ages all
> round the city for practiacally as long as you want. As long as your good at
> it

how? I accelerated for ages on the runway and could only get 4 seconds of airtime, then i tried it off the car park (lol) didn't work either. So how do you do it?
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:34
Resevilfan wrote:
> you should actually be able to fly the dodo propaly, like fly from island to
> island!

You can. You can fly it for ages all round the city for practiacally as long as you want. As long as your good at it
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:11
i would like it if you could go online and get a live feed of all the radio stations constantly instead of repeating them
Sun 03/02/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Back For Good"
you should actually be able to fly the dodo propaly, like fly from island to island!
Sun 03/02/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Multiplayer option would be great, flying planes and helicopters could be good. Motorcycles also.
Entering buildings would be a nice addition. But i think there are a lot of limitations placed on the development of the game so the next version may not be as advanced as these ideas.
Sun 03/02/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Back For Good"
Maybe a soundtrack mode instead of that annoying radio which is repeated time after time after time after time!!!

First person view on all weapons.

Place to change clothes so coppers don't reconise you and some other stuff.
Sun 03/02/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
this has already been done a while back where people wrote essays on what they wanted in the next installment.

suggestions ranged from motor bikes to flying planes.

also more building interactvity like being able to blow them up and drive into shop windows ect.
Sun 03/02/02 at 18:49
Regular
Online Play would be wicked and being able to fly better planes than the Dodo would be super sweet.
Sun 03/02/02 at 16:44
Regular
"spidermonkey"
Okay, so this game has been probably the most talked about game on gaming consoles for the last few months. But what about the future instalments of Grand Theft Auto. What would you like to see included in the sequel.
Perhaps Multiplayer i-link(co-operative or just driving about with each other) possibly over the net. Maybe you'd like to see your character be able to enter shops, rob banks, take hostages, fly bigger planes. Or even make your car run out of petrol after a while and you can go into a garage to fill it up or even cars can break down.

Post your ideas as this is a huge topic of discussion as GTA4 is rumoured to be ready by Christmas 2002, so hopefully Rockstar can find out what more the public want and build on their already fantastic game.

Cagiva.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.