GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If I Ruled The World"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/09/00 at 00:24
Regular
If I ruled the world, everyone would have a console given to them at birth, and there would be no school, no work, only games.
Nuclear power would generate all of our electricity safely as a renewable source of energy, run by robots. Robots would also be building our computers which would design all our new games for us, they would farm the land, protect the environment, do all the things that people have to do now, and we would all be free to pursue our gaming desires.
Never again would we have fuel crises, wars, famine, pestilence, disease, disasters, or Margaret Thatcher. Never again could the Spice Girls be allowed to be let loose on the PSX platform, and EA would be banned from making sequels to sports games, I'd see to that myself.
This is my manifesto, my pledge to you, dear voter. I will uphold my duty. Vote for me!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 16/09/00 at 00:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If I ruled the world, everyone would have a console given to them at birth, and there would be no school, no work, only games.
Nuclear power would generate all of our electricity safely as a renewable source of energy, run by robots. Robots would also be building our computers which would design all our new games for us, they would farm the land, protect the environment, do all the things that people have to do now, and we would all be free to pursue our gaming desires.
Never again would we have fuel crises, wars, famine, pestilence, disease, disasters, or Margaret Thatcher. Never again could the Spice Girls be allowed to be let loose on the PSX platform, and EA would be banned from making sequels to sports games, I'd see to that myself.
This is my manifesto, my pledge to you, dear voter. I will uphold my duty. Vote for me!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 16/09/00 at 22:43
Regular
"Under the Wall"
If I ruled the world I'd get someone to go find me a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and those trousers I didn't have the money for today. And that shirt - what a shirt that was...
Sat 16/09/00 at 22:48
Regular
Is that a yes vote?
Sat 16/09/00 at 23:48
Vote for me! and I'll shot you ¬
Sun 17/09/00 at 07:50
Regular
Errr...?
Sun 17/09/00 at 11:13
Regular
"Walking Stick Neede"
get a life!!!!!
Sun 17/09/00 at 11:24
hm! If I ruled the world...
...everyday would be the first day of spring.
(but seriously folks)
1) There would be personal grants for PCs so that everyone could afford to be online and computer literate.
2) Console prices would be monitored by the government so that when they get to high they are forced back down.
3) Free consoles/games to anyone who finds work in the first 6 months of signing on the dole. That's an incentive!
4) New and exciting amusement arcades in every town for all ages. These would be light and social gathering places, rather than dingy hellholes, where kids and adults alike could safely gather to discuss games and play (cheaper) arcade machines. Competitions could be held to win prizes like a free week in the arcade or a trip to Segaworld to play all the games for free for a day.
5) Cheaper petrol (just thought I'd throw that in!)
Sun 17/09/00 at 11:53
Regular
If?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.