GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Superbowl thingy coming (VERY BAD NEWS)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 14:47
Regular
When is the Superbowl or big football thing in America (I don't follow sport much, anyway, I wouldn't be surprized if something very bad happens there. Osama must be pretty annoyed and there is gonna be like 50,000 people in 1 arena which he'll be able to take out with one bomb. I wouldn't like to be there. Do you reckon anything bad is gonna happen?
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:47
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
When is the Superbowl or big football thing in America (I don't follow sport much, anyway, I wouldn't be surprized if something very bad happens there. Osama must be pretty annoyed and there is gonna be like 50,000 people in 1 arena which he'll be able to take out with one bomb. I wouldn't like to be there. Do you reckon anything bad is gonna happen?
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:51
Regular
I doubt it. They have thousands of people at sporting events all the time.

Blowing up the WTC was more of a symbol against the USA, not its people.
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:56
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
well, you never know.
But just imagine what would ever happen if Osama used a chemical weapon like the one in the film The Rock with Nicholas Cage.
Sun 03/02/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
:) No offence but this seems a pretty daft topic! The Rock is a film...not real, and because it was a film the events in it were very unrealistic. The chemical weapons look nothing like those in the film, they're like very much smaller.

Besides it's kind hard to organise an attack when the country you were in is covered in people looking for you, and its well known that security around this event is the tightest possible. Face it, Osama is just a sad old man now, and the clock is counting down for him.

*okay that sounds nasty, but as far as I'm concerned Osama's right up there with Hitler, he doesn't deserve to even be considered human*
Sun 03/02/02 at 22:58
Regular
"That's right!"
They'll have an absolute TONNE of security at the Super Bowl

This American kid keeps trying to convince me to watch it if it's on here

I told him I'd rather watch paint dry
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:51
Regular
"Wasting away"
Belldandy wrote:

*okay that sounds nasty, but as far as I'm concerned Osama's right up there with Hitler, he doesn't deserve to even be considered human*

That is just the sort of thing that made a group of Nazi Generals decide to exterminate 11,000,000 Jewish people.
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
That is just the sort of thing that made a group of Nazi Generals
> decide to exterminate 11,000,000 Jewish people.

I can see someone watched the BBC last weekend....

You are completely twisting my words, and seem determined to make it fit whatever you want it to say. You are saying it is perfectly human to think "I know, lets hijack a couple of airliners, tell everyone on board that they are going to die, then crash them into the WTC and kill thousands more" ? Yeah he's human....not. I suppose you have some wonderful story as to why he shold be considered just like everyone else ?

Considering one man inhuman is not the same as considering 11 000 000 inhuman, plus I'd say there pretty much damning evidence against Osama, there was nothing against the jews, only bigotry, prejudice and the insane agenda of a select few.
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Wasting away"
No, I didn't watch the BBC as a matter of fact. I've got no stories, just you saying he doesn't even deserve to be known as a human. What gives anyone the right to do what he did? How can you justify all the lives that were ruined and lost as a result of what he has done?

All I'm saying is, your thoughts are not exactly that of something you'd see from a mature person.
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:52
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
patriots won. wooo. (btw im being sarcastic - i don't care who won)
Mon 04/02/02 at 21:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I stayed up for the superbowl last night, and it was well worth it too. The over the top, lengthy intro's, adverts, celebrations and so forth are quite amusing in a way, and the match was quite good.

Quality intercpetion from the Patriots for the first touchdown - and it was great to see the underdogs go so far ahead. Then there was the huge comeback from the Rams, follwed by the match being decided in the last ten seconds by a patriots field goal.

As much as the constant breaks are irritating, it can be an entertaining sport to watch.

But then again, anthing seems that way If you're drinking till three in the morning....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.