GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Fri 03/01/03 at 11:16
Regular
OPS2 mag are saying that rumours around GT4 include real time damage!
Fri 03/01/03 at 22:46
"High polygon count"
By the way - did you notice the *rumours* about the GT beater 'AX Impact' in the Spy section - page 15?

If there's any truth in it at all, it could be good.
Fri 03/01/03 at 22:43
"High polygon count"
I think they've had a damage model pretty much ready since GT2 - only manufacturers licensing conditions have prevented them using it.

I suspect that either they've got those manufacturers concerned to change their mind, or they'll be taking the brave step of excluding those who won't allow it.

With the massive sales of every game in the series so far, you'd expect that anyone who's anyone will want to be in it, damage or not.
Fri 03/01/03 at 18:00
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dr Z wrote:
> Slaveunit wrote:
> OPS2 mag are saying that rumours around GT4 include real time
> damage!

I hope so - It would make the game complete!
Fri 03/01/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Slaveunit wrote:
> OPS2 mag are saying that rumours around GT4 include real time damage!

About time.
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
They couldn't get away with producing another GT game without damage, it should be something special, I believe it is around 60% complete now and should be out here around Autumn this year - imagine playing GT4 with damage online !
I think gamespot.com have more info on GT4?
Fri 03/01/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
OPS2 mag are saying that rumours around GT4 include real time damage!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.