GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 Bedford Rampage"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 14:26
Regular
The only ramapge around the church is the rocket launcher one but where is the flame 20 yakuza rampage, everyone is saying that it is around the church does anyone know the directions to it because i have searched all around that are and it aint there, thanks.
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:26
The only ramapge around the church is the rocket launcher one but where is the flame 20 yakuza rampage, everyone is saying that it is around the church does anyone know the directions to it because i have searched all around that are and it aint there, thanks.
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:38
After you have tried to do rampages and failed, they re-appear in different places but sooner or later they'll turn up again, just keep looking everywhere, you'll find it soon.

By the way guys...

Do you know the Lighthouse on the first island by the dock. I find a map on the net showing all the unique jumps and it had the lighthouse marked as a unique jump, has anyone got on it yet. I tried climbing up it when i parked next to it with a boat but no cigar. I tried flying of the top mountain by the Don's Mansion, but still no luck, not enough speed or height. Any clues???

Cheers guys

Matrix
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:45
i havnt tried it yet i hav just red a rempage guide that says it is in the right hand corner of the church by the lights on the entrance but its not can you help?
Sun 03/02/02 at 15:06
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
The flame 20 Yakuza rampage is in one of the narraw allies leading to the car park by the "Liberty Tree".
Sun 03/02/02 at 17:45
Does anyone know where i can find maps for hidden packages, unique jumps, and rampages?
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:23
Regular
Try gamefaqs.com
Sun 03/02/02 at 20:50
cheers but i found some maps on another site, cant remember which tho.
Mon 04/02/02 at 11:38
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Matrix wrote:
>Do you know the Lighthouse on the first island by the dock. I find a map on the net showing all the unique jumps and it had the lighthouse marked as a unique jump, has anyone got on it yet. I tried climbing up it when i parked next to it with a boat but no cigar. I tried flying of the top mountain by the Don's Mansion, but still no luck, not
enough speed or height. Any clues???

I suggest you go and get another walkthrough. The lighthouse is unreachable by boat or car. It is not a unique jump. I've completed all 20 jumps and at no point had to go to the lighthouse.

Go to gamefaq.com and you should find a decent walkthrough there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.