GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil _ good or bad"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Fri 03/01/03 at 11:42
Regular
Do you think resident evil is good or bad? i think it rocks but many don't.
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
A great series of games in my opinion. Played all the PSX and PS2 versions of the game and they are all great games.
Got hooked on the first one straight away.
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Excellent.
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:41
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
All resident evil games that I have played I have enjoyed, due to that it has been a long time sonce I last played a Resident Evil game, I still think it rocks.
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:50
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Do you mean the newest game, or the entire series???

I loved the first game, as it was something new to me. I played it on the Playstation over at my cousins place, and thought it was amazing.

As I didn't own a Playstation myself, I wasn't able to play it back home, which was a shame, but as soon as I heard it was out on the Saturn, I went out and got it.

Then number two came out on the Playstation, (I had one of them by now) so got that as well, and even though it was a great game, it didn't have that 'original' or 'fresh' feeling to it, but still a great game.

I've played the most of the sequals, up until the Dreamcast version came out, which I've yet to complete.

But, Resident Evil .... I'd say 'good'.
Fri 03/01/03 at 11:42
Regular
"slick"
Do you think resident evil is good or bad? i think it rocks but many don't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.